Zore

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by TankTop, Jul 3, 2016.

1. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

2. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

It is definitely interesting and appears to be an original idea. Buy one and let us know how you like it.

3. FAS1

FAS1 Active Member

What features have your attention?

4. FAS1

FAS1 Active Member

Well, the features that got my attention is that it needs a battery to operate. Not a good feature in my opinion for your HD gun. Initially I thought the lock itself was mechanical, but it does need the battery too.

Also, you can't keep a round chambered and it takes two hands to operate.

I want my HD gun stored where little Johnny can't play with it at all. If you aren't near your phone or you are in a noisy environment, you might not even hear the alarm if the gun is moved. I bet a screwdriver will break that connector post right off especially if someone is not concerned with scratching the slide. I might be wrong since obviously I haven't seen one in person, but it must be a hollow tube since something has to actuate the bullet shaped part to lock onto the inside of the barrel.

5. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

The easiest, simplest, and least expensive way to make a handgun safe, loaded or unloaded, is to simply place a common paddle lock through the trigger guard BEHIND the trigger. I have been teach this method for MANY years. There are a few guns this practice will not work with, but only a few! :)