Zombies

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by chlogeo, Jan 22, 2012.

1. chlogeo

chlogeo New Member

Can anyone out there explain to me what the fuss is about Zombies? Where did it come from in regards to firearms? Is it an advertising gimmick to sell more guns and ammo?

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

2. kryptkeeper

kryptkeeper New Member

Have you ever seen a zombie?? Point proven!

3. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Zombie, Goblin, insert your preferred politically correct metaphor for assorted perpetrators of criminal behavior.

4. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Its a shtf scenario, highly unlikely however. All the zombie movies came first and then the ammo maunfacturers decided it would be a fun thing to capitalize on.

I dont have any cause i dont really see the point considering a shot to the dome will take down any bad guy, living or dead.

Id does make for a good tv show or movie such as The Walking Dead on AMC and i love playing zombies on Call of Duty:Black Ops

5. shadamai

shadamai New Member

I think a lot of people use the term to refer to bad guys, threats, etc. in general.

6. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I use the term when referring to my mother in law

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

I use whale, heifer, and dumb b!*** when talking about mine...

Just not in front of her or my wife. She is a damn good cook though...

8. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

If she was truly a heifer, you could not be married to her daughter. :D

9. trip286

trip286 New Member

It's a dinner table mutation. I've seen pics of the MIL from 30 years ago...she hasn't always been like that...

I don't normally make fun of or talk bad about fat people (I'm husky myself) but I've watched this woman eat an entire box of snickers (like you would find on the grocery store shelf) and then complain about her thyroid making her fat...

She's also the one who is constantly whining to my wife about not being able to afford groceries and rent because of their cable, internet, and cell phone bills...looking for a loan, like we've got any extra damn money.

Sorry for the rant OP.

10. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Lol, mines not that bad. She is 43 and likes to try and act like she's 18. Not saying that alone is bad, but she has just gotten her 2nd DUI and will soon be getting her 3rd.

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

Sometimes I wish I were a cop, my dad would be in jail so fast it'd make his AND mine heads spin. I know all his dirty secrets, and he's got like 6 DUIs. Apparently kissing a judge's ass actually gets a person somewhere.

12. MrWray

MrWray New Member

My MIL uses her dad to try and get out of everything

13. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

My mil spends all my fil's disability checks at the dollar store on stupid **** and then bitches cause she cant pay the bills. She'll drive 14 miles to town today to get milk, then drive back to town tomorrow for bread then go again tuesday for tp, and so on. I dont know why she feels the need to go to town everyday burning fuel in the truck when it would be smarter to go once and get it all.

14. MrWray

MrWray New Member

She may be doing something else while she's in town

15. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

My MIL owes me and my lady about $3,500. She is a a real winner...

16. chlogeo

chlogeo New Member

Thanks Mates now I understand what Zombies are. They are Mother-in-Laws. Question;
    Can you hunt them and is there a bag limit?
    Curious Minds need to know!

17. Vincine

Vincine New Member

18. trip286

trip286 New Member

I think the bag limit depends on the size of your bag.

Now who's got a hot air balloon?

19. chlogeo

chlogeo New Member

I must say I have a Great Mother-in-law. Is there any way I can put her on The Endangered Spices list?

20. trip286

trip286 New Member

Only if she's really spicy. Otherwise, I don't think any hooman can be on that particular last... :)