Zombies

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcat_hunter, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

Due to my obsessive worrying and/or planning for the zombie infestation, my girlfriend decided to surprise me with a "zombie hunter" T-shirt. I then visited the website where she bought it and was pleasantly surprised with the vast variety of zombie attire, stickers etc. I figured about 40% of gun owners are also well aware of the zombie problem that we are about to face and would appreciate this website. Here is the link;

Zombie T-Shirts, sweatshirts, shirts, bumper stickers & gifts from CafePress
    Enjoy!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009

2. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

What do we want?
    Brraaaiiinnss!
    When do we want them?
    Brraaaiiinnss!
    :D

3. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

4. Bighead

Bighead New Member

5. ChuckD

ChuckD New Member

You need to try out Left 4 Dead so you can practice some zombie survival tactics!

Chuck

6. junho806

junho806 New Member

fun game
    really freaky thought...
    darn witches...
    :p

7. roosterjuicer

roosterjuicer New Member

left 4 dead is amazing. especially versus mode!

i love zombie stuff. I highly reccommend the zombie survival guide and world war z to any of you who havent read it.

8. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

9. Gestapo Hunter

Gestapo Hunter New Member

10. ChuckD

ChuckD New Member

If y'all are interested in some zombie mayhem let me know. xbox screen name is ChuckDizzy.

11. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I just watched Quarantine last night, and man I was thoroughly disappointed. I hate "first person" movies, Blair Witch Project, Cloverfield, and now this stinky pile. Cool "end of the world" idea, but its been done before in 28 Days Later.

DanTheMan gives this movie two thumbs DOWN!

12. orangello

orangello New Member

Dude! It's a gun forum; you can't mention zombie movies or 28 Days Later without mentioning The Man...The Omega Man with Charlton Heston. :D

13. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

They don't exist?...then who is running congress?

14. ChuckD

ChuckD New Member

+1 Jesse! Hmm maybe we need to hack some road work signs in DC warning about the zombies :)

15. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Its just that the "end of the world" senario in both Quarentine and 28 Days Later, is some made scientist/cult group creating a disease that turns people into bloodthirsty "zombie-like" creatures. Technically not zombie movies.

16. Hey-you-guys

Hey-you-guys New Member

Like I posted in a different thread. I have a new idea for an anti-zombie organization. It's called the Zombie Immobilization Preparedness Project and Economic Reconstruction office, or Z.I.P.P.E.R. I at least hope I am a part of it, considering I came up with the idea. Maybe they would at least let me join and I could mop floors or cook or something.

17. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

In a world where a plague has turned most of humanity into flesh eating vampire thingies, one man sets things right with a sword and a sawed off shotgun.

The film: Against the Dark

The Man: Steven Seagal

I'm not making this up.

Gotta locate the thread, but we discussed whom we would team up with in a zombie apocalypse long before this cinematic gem was made.

We are the prophets of the intrawebz.

18. MGH

MGH New Member

Like this? :D

[​IMG]