Zombies attack Central Florida!!!

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by mesinge2, Apr 14, 2011.

1. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

There we were fellow forum member RetiredLEO and myself shooting at the range (see below):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When we heard a blood curdling scream. We both holstered our weapons and ran out onto the sales floor of our favorite quite little gun shop to see a deceased pop star, with certain checkered past (wink wink), gnawing on a small boy's neck. While I was staring in disbelief RetiredLEO's cop instincts kicked in and she let loose with her walther PK380 on her only clear shot, his left knee. He hit the ground hard but kept moving; trying to steady himself. With her weapon locked open and her spare ammo still on the range table I fired my Beretta 92 at the target's face until he fell.

[​IMG]

After inspecting the body it appeared that he had been dead for some time. We went to collect our weapons and remaining ammo.

2. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

On the range again, I decide to don my Kimber TLE for the psychological comfort the .45 caliber provides to me as she gathers her remaining ammo and reloads her spare mags; we discuss the possibility of ZOMBIES!!

We leave the range and shop only to be confronted by an undead clown and a nasty old house-husband WITH HALF A FACE. I scream because even though I am equipt for zombies, clowns freak me out, there now you know. I shout "SHOOT FOR THE HEAD." I fire wide at first hitting his two balloons then I empty a mag into his face and wild red hair.

[​IMG]

I turn to see the house-husband is still comming. It turns out that RetiredLEO being a women was shooting for what "MEN" really think with:

[​IMG]

I tell her to aim for the one he is not using and she drops him in short order:

[​IMG]

We are currently hiding in a local wally world with ammo and supplies if anyone can make it to Tampa on Dale Mabry come to us, there is safety in numbers. Good luck to you my fellow FTF friends, I hope to see you again!

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Head shots!! :D

Nice Targets!

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

i cant believe you guys shot him in the junk!! its only cool to shoot muslim terrorists in the junk. seriously.

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Great work! ;) A few less zombies in the world. But i have to ask, what happened to the kid that the pop star zombie was chewing on? :confused:

Better safe than sorry :cool:

6. RetiredLEO

RetiredLEO New Member

OMG, he's crazy. :)

And this being the first day with my new Walther. We had a hell of a time comming up is a story and he did this, ha.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  7. Gordo323

Gordo323 New Member

Good job!
    I hope you are on your way to Pacific Playland.
    Remember "double tap", and always wear seatbelts! :D

8. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

awesome nothing pretty but I like it, just remember you don't have to out run the zombies just the people around you.

9. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

And never pass up a twinkie :D

Nice shooting, the others in the neighborhood should be glad at least you guys carry zombie insurance!

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Vewwy, vewwy scawey. :eek:

11. ZombieKiller83

ZombieKiller83 New Member

Hahahahaha thats great thanks for a good laugh and good shooting :D "Zombies man, freak me out"

12. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

You know what the only problem with these targets is?

I wanted to go back to the range on the way home!

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Excellent shooting and Thank God you have an adequate wing-woman to keep you safe!! ;)

*respect*

Keeping you and yours safe is the most important thing. We recently had an invasion here and after a traumatic night, things have been quiet.

Stay on heavy guard - you never know...

JD

14. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

Wow looked like yall had a great time. I love those targets.

15. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

It's a relief that there are some people who take the threat of the Flesh-Eaters seriously.

16. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

I LOVE zombie shoots! Great job!