Zombies are real attention everyone!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by beastmode986, Jun 1, 2012.

1. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

ok im sure you heard about the man in florida that was a '' zombie on bath salts i guess you can say however the news lied this is the truth mad cow testing equipment was stolen a man was bit by a bat people were infected with mad cow and rabies many were quarentined and im not sure about the rest. read these links for more info aand prepare you wont believe me but im trying to warn everyone!

READ THIS FIRST! http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4v1bfA70Y1qzi6i8o1_1280.jpg
    http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2012/05/atypical-bse-has-never-led-to-human-vcjd-but-could-it/
    http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/2012/5/16/madcow_testing_equipment_nabbed_by_thieves.htm
    http://www.ajc.com/news/man-bitten-by-rabid-1431464.html
    http://gawker.com/5914059/grab-your-boomstick-the-zombie-apocalypse-may-actually-be-upon-us

2. nukinfuts29

nukinfuts29 New Member

oh for the love of god

3. hawkguy

hawkguy Well-Known Member

this just in:

"due to some poor stock investments, the tooth fairy has reduced the under the pillow money/tooth exchange from .50 to .25 cents. a handling fee has also been added, lowering the standard lost tooth to only .19 cents.

in other news big foot....."

:p

4. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

lmfao idk what it is but all i know is theres weird stuff going on with diseases

5. nukinfuts29

nukinfuts29 New Member

Please stop watching Fox News

6. opaww

opaww New Member

What does Fox news have to do with the OP? Or is it that you are just biggeted against Fox News and had to throw something out there

7. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

I'm not gona worry till the dude that got his face chewed off jumps up and starts eating people.

8. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

Looks like the officer was using Hornady Zombie Defense rounds. Of course, he needs to learn to make those headshots count.

9. tiberius10721

tiberius10721 New Member

Its funny because yesterday my wife read this zombie story on her I phone yesterday and we had a long discussion on what we would do if there was a zombie attack or similiar disaster. Her solution would be to stay in the house and hide. my solution was to form a militia and kick some zombie ass and move to the mountains.Wow what a difference in thinking between the sexes.

10. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

OMG I always got paid $2 per tooth, this is a huge hit to children all over the world and a sign of our recession! I also heard that big foots and chupacabras are now mating causing a new breed of monster to form! Come on, I've heard enough about zombies and squaids to last me a life time.

11. galapogos

galapogos New Member

GeorgiaHunter....

This just in....witnesses in Georgia say they have seen deer and bears unbelievably setting lethal traps in rural wooded areas of Georgia. One Georgia hunter was found mauled to death in an unexplained incident last week by a crude trap of unexplained origin that severed his calf muscle and held him from escaping. The incident is still under investigation.

12. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Anybody hear about the impatient kid, who didn't want to wait for

natural events with the tooth fairy, who pulled a bunch of

his teeth out with pliers, and put them under his pillow,

in order to get money for a new toy?

I'm going to be watching Florida news...:cool:

13. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

I'm holding out on my panic button until I hear about robot monkeys from outer space invading and seizing all of the banana trees. Then I'll panic.

14. jimogden1984

jimogden1984 New Member

There has been ufo sightings just a lil east of kc every night for the last 2 weeks or so

15. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

My daughter gets $3 bucks a tooth! I go ripped off when I was a kid :)

16. Polygon

Polygon New Member

Yeah, I heard about this. Not long after I see a story about a guy eating his room mate's brain and kidneys? :confused:

Seriously, WTF??

+1

17. brasskicker

brasskicker New Member

Anyone hear about the mma fighter who cut off a guys face tongue and eyeballs. Then sliced him open and ripped his heart out all while he was alive. He then cooked the body parts "making sure the devil was out of him". Not really a zombie with this guy he was just insane. This sounds insane but it's true! (google it)

18. jimogden1984

jimogden1984 New Member

I think I heard the guy said someone put something in he's drink and it made him go crazy...I really wanna say he claims it was mushrooms, not really sure how you could spike someones drink with shrooms though so that may not be accurate

19. Yunus

Yunus New Member