Zombies. Another viewpoint

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by robocop10mm, Dec 28, 2010.

1. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

A new web site to champion the cause of those misuderstood people of the zombie persuasion. A friend of mine owns the site. He is a fellow cop, former 82nd Airborne, Navy SEAL candidate, Air Force Reservist and author.

Undead Survivor Advocacy Project - Z - Home

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LOL - I presume your friend has a pretty good sense of humor and is a great guy to hang out with. The website is brilliant. I don't know where he hopes to go with it, but it is definitely one for the ages...:D

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

That's a very different take on the Zombie "problem". Your bud is a clever man.

... but remember, always double tap. ;)

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

He has a book coming about Zom Be Fu. The anti-undead martial art.

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

So? This is a book FOR Zombies to use against us?? :eek:

Great. Now I have to pick up ANOTHER book to be properly prepared against the Space Zombie invasion. I can't be getting caught in some zombie-tripping-stumbling-rolling-ankle-grab-and-Achillie's bite. That would ruin my whole day and YEARS of planning.

Nice. Just nice. :eek:

6. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

This looks like a great opportunity to turn some zombie survivors, just hope he doesn't get over run and eaten! :D

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

he should write a proposal to congress. i bet he could get a multi-million dollar grant for his zombie outreach program. they already vote in chicago.