Zombie turorial. Just in case...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by M14sRock, Oct 25, 2009.

1. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

2. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

That was fun, mate! Thanks for sharing.

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I don't see the funny part. I run the household through these drills once a week.

4. M14sRock

M14sRock Active Member

Oh, me too.

The funny part is when they all sacrifice themselves to delay the zombie advance. Selfless, yet pointless.

5. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

I don't get it, if we already know that the zombies are concentrating in DC, why hasn't the Emergency Zombie Containment (what-ever) group already clamped down on that area and sent in the nukes?

Is it that there aren't enough prepared Americans there ready to distract the zombies while the gov. quarantines and cleanses the area. Are they waiting for them to spread to areas where there are patriotic Americans...

Or could it be that the Gov. has already been taken over by zombies, and are just plotting their attack of the rest of the nation?

Just thinking out loud.

6. Hey-you-guys

Hey-you-guys New Member

I keep telling everyone to read the Zombie Survival Guide. If you're prepared for the zombie apocalypse, you're prepared for anything.

7. M14sRock

M14sRock Active Member

I read it a while back. Loved it. Actually a ton of good info for any survival situation.

World War Z was a pretty good read, too.

8. Hey-you-guys

Hey-you-guys New Member

Yeah I want to get World War Z. These books should be standard reading in our public schools. For educational reform, vote now on Proposition Z!