Zombie targets!!! W00t!!!

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by moshpit, Jun 28, 2010.

1. moshpit

moshpit New Member

They came in this evening and they're not as small as I imagined, they're actually fairly good sized! We're gonna take em out tomorrow and test em out to see just how much fun zombie shooting can be! In the meantime, here's better pics of how they look with a rifle for scale:

[​IMG]

When I asked my wife which one she wanted, she answered "yes, please...". She's got it in for all 3 of these particular nightmares of hers. Now I have a way to get her to the ranges :D :D :D

Edit: Oh yeah, it's hard to see it, but there's target circles on all 3 zombies heads for scoring. The circles are faint and won't detract from zombie shooting fun, but are there to allow for some precision shooting if you want. These seem more suitable for 100 yard shooting then I expected them to be.

Edit: There's a bug in this forum double counting images and not allowing me to post even 3 images at once.

2. moshpit

moshpit New Member

Here's the rest the forum bug wouldn't let me post in the OP.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

Now that's just some good clean fun. :D

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Now, Zombie Bin Laden and Zombie Nazi are just a run of the mill Zombie Annoyances, but that god damn Zombie Clown HAS TO GO!!

moshpit, you have a GREEN LIGHT to terminate with EXTREME PREJUDICE!!!

JD

5. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I would have figgert that the zombies would be holding onto those juicy brains...hmmmmm :eek:

6. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Ok so how much did these run cause I have to have some?

7. moshpit

moshpit New Member

They're really cheap, but that's because they're paper, not card stock. But they're less then a buck each. There's 10 full color zombies to choose from, but they have aliens too. Not illegal aliens, other world aliens...

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. - Zombie Targets

8. moshpit

moshpit New Member

Roger that, will terminate!

9. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Those targets look pretty neat.I'll bet you'll have fun shooting those.

10. moshpit

moshpit New Member

I think my wife is excited as I am about them. I mean, Zombie Clowns, it doesn't get more perfect then that! :D

11. JoeParker

JoeParker New Member

Cool targets, thanks for sharing. Gotta get me some of those :D

12. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

Let's play name that movie!

"Look at this ****ing clown. It had to be a clown...."

13. doctherock

doctherock New Member

IT!!!!!!!!!

14. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I've been back to that site a few times..That clown has to die. Makes me want to make some Gasey prints and plink at em too. Oh yeah..And Penniewise (IT). That guy just asking for...it

15. moshpit

moshpit New Member

Yes, they float, Timmy. They all float down here...

16. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

ZOmbie SHOOT! kick ass! Lets see some pics of them all shot up! I gotta get some of those :)

17. moshpit

moshpit New Member

That's what's eating me up right now. My wife and I are supposed to be at the ranges right now. We've had clear weather for a week, and the first day I have money to go shooting, that's the day thunderstorms roll through. It's honestly pissing me off. Between the storms interfering with my ability to go to the ranges, I was also supposed to be setting up our above ground pool today as well. Looks like ALL my plans for the day are "shot to hell" and not in a fun way :(

18. moshpit

moshpit New Member

Wow! I guess I won't be going back to Red's shooting range anymore. They don't allow zombie targets because they don't say "Red's" or "NRA" on them. What jackasses.

19. Flat4sti

Flat4sti New Member

sorry doc, the movie 2hot was referring to was Zombieland.

20. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

I think those targets are cool as hell I wouldn't mind getting some of those too!!