Zombie Survival Kit

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by PistolGuRu, Jun 12, 2013.

1. PistolGuRu

PistolGuRu New Member

Ill admit I like the zombie stuff. I had the guys at Dynamic Concepts Firearms & Training do this up for me. They have also camouflaged my AR for me!!! Find them on Facebook and see for yourself!

Attached Files:

2. akers06

akers06 New Member

It's a good thing they are camoed up so the zombies don't see you lmao...jk man nice set up

3. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Thank GOD they did that to a Remington 870 Express at least. I'll say it: a Mossberg would never have lived with the ignominy!

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i'm not really big on the zombie culture, but that shotgun looks kind of cool. it's definately different!

the AR looks great too BTW!

5. PistolGuRu

PistolGuRu New Member

Thanks! These guys do some cool stuff! I got suckered into the Zombie stuff but yeah theirs were more than just bright green here and there. I've seen them with skulls too.

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i really hate to say this, but the more i look at that shotgun and axe, the more i'm digging it!

7. PistolGuRu

PistolGuRu New Member

Ha Ha I know! It's all airbrushed Cerakote or KG Gun Kote too!

Attached Files:

8. Garadex

Garadex New Member

All of those guns are sweet.

9. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

Yeah, that AR is sweet. I kinda like the shotgun too -- reminds me of lime jello -- but it is a little bit of a "conversation piece." I was gonna say it is "impractical" but so is a base model 870 tactical when you think about it.

10. racer_x

racer_x New Member

I realy like the xd!! The other 2 nice to, one of the better zombie setups ive seen

11. SquirrelMurder

SquirrelMurder New Member

12. hawkguy

hawkguy Well-Known Member

die, zombies, die! everyone (who's in the know) knows a bright green weapon is more effective against the walking dead! :D

cool looking guns & they will definitely draw attention! zombie stuff is pretty silly, but so are most things that are fun!

stay prepared....others won't be laughing when "they" are attacking the populace! :D