Zombie news with a stupid comment

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by lbwar15, Nov 3, 2012.

1. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I was just walking by the tv and I heard the words zombie apocalypse. So I stopped to see what it was. It was some local news channel talking about what the zombie apocalypse actually is. While showing pictures of flooded houses from past hurricanes a man was saying "it's not zombies in general it is just a term used for any bad situation, after all if your ready for zombies your ready for anything" the reporter then talked about how the CDC recommends everyone has a zombie plan. It then showes a man with a ax then a man shooting a zombie target with a handgun. The reporter then states well the ax will come in handy but I'm not so sure about the gun.

This was all I could do.

Attached Files:

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I console myself with the knowledge that in a true apocalypse situation, the reporters will be among the first to go.

:rolleyes:

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I have always wondered, do left wing zombies require more marksmanship to bring down because their brains seem to be much smaller to begin with?

4. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I do believe a good solid shot of 00 to the head fixes this problem......w a follow up shot of same as a safety measure.

5. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

This is something to consider.

6. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Like putting down a horse, draw a line from both eyes, the intersecting x is where the brain is.

7. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I am glad that there are idiots who think like that. They will just make things easier for the rest of us.

8. PC167

PC167 New Member

Well... at least there always be a few to sacrifice themselves in the zombie apocalypse... :-D :-D

9. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

well maybe we can take comfort in the theory that the zombies will go for the liberal anti gunners first! they're not armed and would be easy pickin's for the zombies!:eek::D

10. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Especially if we hamstrung said libtards as bait;)

11. Axxe55

sounds like a plan to me! liberals as zombie bait! cool!:D

12. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Just always keep in mind; there are some of us liberal zombies who are well armed and well trained. We shoot back.

13. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Pro gun liberals aren't that bad ;-)

14. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

And if they ever find a cure or a way to make people immune to the virus there will be a lot less liberal.

15. Axxe55

can we hold off on the cure until the zombies have finished off the liberals?:D

with maybe the exception of Chainfire! he tells people he's a liberal, but somehow i doubt he is!:D

16. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Maybe he is just confused.

The sad thing is about the only way this country will get fixed is if a zombi outbreak dose happen. Or Something like it then we can all say I told you so.

17. Axxe55

i agree. :D:D:D

18. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

There are a few, Ted Strickland a former Ohio Governor and lifetime NRA member was rated A++ by the NRA.