Zip .22

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by chromelure, Apr 25, 2013.

1. chromelure

chromelure New Member

Anyone have a thought (good or bad) on these little oddballs?

2. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Haven't held one, but reviews I have seen make me not inclined.

By the way, please stop by the "Introductions" thread and tell us about yourself.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013

3. chromelure

chromelure New Member

I have heard they aren't much as far as a quality gun, I just like the peculiarity of it and think it might be something to have in a collection in the future.

4. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Everything I've seen or read on them is they are total junk. I've not seen one g through a full mag in real world or a video for that matter.

5. chromelure

chromelure New Member

Well, I picked one up tonight. I hope it is a good investment for 200.00. I have Derringer pen pistols and American Arms mini .22s and hope this will be a good addition to the collection . I am still searching for a few different knife/pistols.

6. kiabe1

kiabe1 New Member

I handled one in a store. interesting little gimmick thatll more than likely be fairly collectible in the future due to the peculiarity

7. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

I like the idea of it, attaching it to the bottom rail of my AR. But yeah, quality reported to be junk. Videos show pretty much nothing but failures. But I agree with you, cool in its peculiarity.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  8. chromelure

chromelure New Member

I have a couple of 12ga. pumps that I wanted to have this mounted under.Of course, to attach this little rig to any long gun would be illegal. Then it would become a SBR and without a Federal stamp it would be illegal to have in my possesion. I have thought of the variations that are totaly legal and usefull. How about mounting it to a .410ga shotgun pistol? It is still a pistol.I have ordered the optional picitinny rail top and we'll see what I can come up with.I will try to post pictures. Any other suggestions?

9. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Eh, just get the class 3 and have fun!

10. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

I have not watched any video but I can't figure out, just looking at the pictures of the thing, HOW to hold one!

11. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I would love to hear a range report from a member on this sight. Anybody?

12. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

My thought as well.

13. chromelure

chromelure New Member

Here are a couple of options that woild keep it registered as a pistol. The TC has a 45/.410 barrel and would allow a survivalist a wider range of ammo.

Attached Files:

14. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Way cool, I dig the setups and agree with the TC option as what would be my choice.