Zimmerman Girlfriend Recants Allegations

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Doc3402, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

This guy really needs to change his taste in women.

Regarding the accusation that Zimmerman pointed a gun at her:

This guy will never get a moments peace here in Florida. His soon to be Ex put him through the same crap, and the charges were eventually dropped, and the case is closed.

Link To Story

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

That boy needs to pack his bag, and go find a job and a place to live in Blanding Utah, Mullins Idaho, or Cortez CO. Where no one has ever heard of him. Become part of the woodwork.

Or become a Trappist Monk and stay away from women altogether.

3. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

The world could use more Trappist beer, and fewer nutty women.

4. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

He will have to leave the country to find a place that no one has heard of him. But I would definitely change my surroundings if I were him.

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

As I said previously to a member here who was getting divorced, 80% of the time it is sop for the woman to attack a man's guns. It's easy, doesn't need to be proven and couldn't hurt you more.
    I said from day 1 the allegations were bs.

6. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

He needs to stick around just long enough to get his name cleared and get his guns back. After that I agree with you. He needs to go somewhere he can stay low. He'll never get a minutes peace in central Florida.

7. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I would change my name too. Faces eventually blend in with the crowd. His name will never be forgotten.

8. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

George may be innocent and all, but I get the impression he is not the brightest bulb on the tree by a long shot. I don't think he has the common sense to lay low, or get himself among friendlies. I believe if he stays in Florida, he will not live long or his enemies will find a way to get him in jail

9. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

How about Ibn Ah Quitted?

10. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

I thought he would have a book out by now. Makes me wonder if there was some injunction against it, or a civil lawsuit stands in the way.

11. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

He needs to stop looking for love. Clearly someone that needs another person to justify his existence

12. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

No injunction. The only way we can have injunction on something like that in Florida is to prevent a criminal from profiting from their crime. George was acquitted, so It wouldn't apply.

As far as the civil suit goes, he is hundreds of thousand in debt from his trial. No civil lawyer will touch a case against him on contingency unless George suddenly gets money. He may be waiting to write one because of that, or he may be waiting to see what the US Injustice Department is going to try next.

13. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

I dont think anyone ever accused George of being overly intelligent, just not guilty of the crimes so far they keep throwing at him. He needs to cut his losses and run. Change his name to Bob Smith and move as far from Florida as he can, hes got a sh!t magnet in him, no escaping it....

14. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I think the name Robert Allen Zimmerman is available.

15. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

His book would be a #1 hit. The rights alone could get him out of debt. I think (or hope? with this guy) there is more going on than meets the eye. Like, he got a guardian or something...

That visit to Kel Tec. Getting pictures with the staff. Good Lord.

16. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

There you go. He could write songs about his times behind bars.