ZICAM 12 hr nasal gel spray. Anybody feedback?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by DodgerBlue, May 8, 2012.

1. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

[​IMG]I bought a bottle of Zicam 12 hr nasal gel spray today (13.99). That @#$% worked! I am on the 11th hour now and my sinus' are still wide open.

Now that I'm loving it somebody here at work told me that Zicam will make me become dependent. So I look it up online and of course there's a list longer than a gorillas' arm of how bad it is.

Is this just another case of the pussification of America or legit? I mean, today's kids are allergic to peanut butter, grass, dirt, rocks, pizza, pretty much everything. I blame parents for all this madness.

But have any of you all used and have real feedback on this Zicam?

2. krisko09

krisko09 New Member

I use zicam occasionally when my allergies are kicking my ***. I never became "dependant"--but i also didnt use it every day, so..

Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to continue despite that fear.

3. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Never used it. I have serious sinus issues, non related to allergies. I have acute sinusitis and a cyst growing on my lower left maxillary sinus. When the cyst gets inflamed, it closes the sinus completely on the left side of my face,in turn causing a severe migraine from the pressure.

I use "SinusBuster". Over the counter for about $12. It has Cheyenne pepper in it. Burns like a sonuvabitch for almost 10 mins but it worlds great. Lasts almost all day.

4. krisko09

krisko09 New Member

Might have to look in to that

Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to continue despite that fear.

5. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

6. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I had a severe sinus infection a few months ago, i bought the zicam spray. It seemed like i was having to use it about every 3-4 hours,or i couldnt breathe out of my nose. My sinus problems lasted for a about a straight month before they got better. I went through 2 bottles of zicam and 1 bottle of afrin, I never felt dependant on it though.