Firearms Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I go to load my weapon I have a full mag. I pull back on the bolt n release to load one in the chamber and damn near every time it wont close all the way. Resulting in the sks to read a round in the chamber so the bolt wont release n the rifle will not fire because a malfunction with the bolt. Everytime I must feild strip my sks and apply a lot of pressure to release the bolt. Sooo how can I fix this

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Usually. Now that I know the issue ive been able to fix it while firing. It becomes a problem when others fire it. Theres a part where the bolt is supposed to stop before the sights however mine comes in short n low and gets jammed on that lip. Ill upload a pic if my description is useless

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive yet to try it with a half mag but it just dont seem like that would be the problem. If it is how can I fix it

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
I think Zombie got it... Do you ride the bolt? Just pull it back and let go! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Usually. it happens a lot more when I do. Ive been just lettin go of the bolt lately but its still difficult to change a habbit

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Usually. it happens a lot more when I do. Ive been just lettin go of the bolt lately but its still difficult to change a habbit
Its ok, I always gotta tell people that shoot mine its a SKS!
DONT be gentle, Get rough with it!!!;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts