Your thoughts on cb supertuck deluxe

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by nineguy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. nineguy

nineguy New Member

Just received mine for my xd9sc and love it and wondered if I'm the only one?

2. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

yep you're the only one :)

Their multi week wait is because nobody likes the product

/sarc

3. nineguy

nineguy New Member

It's says about 6 weeks but mine only took 3 weeks. I wore it all day and didn't even notice I had it.

4. phburks

phburks New Member

I carry the same gun but I use the similarly-styled Galco King Tuk. I wonder how they compare. I didn't want to wait for the Crossbreed, so I got this one. I've been very pleased with it.

Still would like to know how the two compare.

5. snafusniper

snafusniper New Member

I have one and wear it almost daily love it just wish it wouldn't be so rough on my belts though but as far as how it wears or holds my xd40 service not the first problem I have a fobus that I use as a range holster as well and I'd rather use my cb

6. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

In another forum, I started a conceal holster thread. The results surprised me, as CB ended up at about 50% of the votes, with by my guess, at least 40% was a potpourri of choices with many being adamant about their choice being superior to CB, with many having owned both. Someday I'll have to go back to that thread and actually calculate it out... wonder how busy I'll be tomorrow :)

I have a CB too and love it.

7. nineguy

nineguy New Member

I am sold on CB!!! I will buy one for any all future guns. I read an article and can't remember where, but had a bar graph on the different types of holsters and CB won with flying colors and that is why I ordered one.

8. treehugger49

treehugger49 New Member

I've purchased two SuperTuck Deluxes from CrossBreed Holsters, one for an XD and one for an HK USP Compact. I've been carrying in them for about four years.

I am totally satisfied with their products. You may try it for a few weeks, and if you don't like it you may return it for a full refund. They come with a lifetime warranty. Their customer service is superb. They offer discounts for military and NRA members.

Plus, the head man at CrossBreed is a stand-up, ethical guy, Mark Craighead.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  9. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Also give comp-tac a look . I did the crossbreed too. Bought a comp-tac MTAC and sold the breed. Mojor difference in quality and the fact you can change the plastic part of the holster on there leather backed models for a different gun if you change.

10. Donn

Donn Active Member

Have two. One for my M&P, the other for my 1911. Not crazy about IWB, but if you've got to, Super Tuck's the way to go IMHO.

11. Foodaddy11

Foodaddy11 New Member

I work for a police and tactical supply store and I have worn cb holsters for 4 years and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Handmade and lifetime guarantee, what's not to love? And yes mark craighead is a great guy too! They are 1 of our bestselling holsters, not just iwb but holsters in general.

12. Kodeman

Kodeman Member

Between myself and my son, we own 3 CB SuperTucks and couldn't be more satisfied.