Your "Saved by the Bell" alter ego.... Also Known as The Ghey Test

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Aug 23, 2009.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

So, who are you. I'm banking on a ton of Screech's here. Maybe some Mr. Belding's. Not very many "Sporto's". Heck, even Zach is way too cool to hang with you folk. :p

Saved By The Bell Quiz - AOL Living

Be honest, dorks.

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

DUDE I am seriously worried about just how ghay you really are.

4. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

You must have gotten 'Almost Jesse'. Yeah, that's my guess. :p

5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

You are 'Screech all the way' guy. Ha. :p

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I have no idea what an "almost Jessie" is. I have never seen an episode. I did watch Showgirls, and the gal that was in Saved by the Bell has great legs and a great ***, but seriously.

Saved By The Bell = The Ghey.

And this thread is bordering on rainbow's coming out your ***, balls across the chin, singing, dancing, Nancy inspired GHEY...

I'm just saying....

PS - I didn't take the quiz because I don't care what cast member I am. Put up a Lone Ranger & Tonto, or old school SWAT, or A-Team test and then we will talk...

JD

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

You really bored skull? [​IMG]

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Sure, run and hide. Align yourself with your manhood. Forget your softer side, it will come out sooner or later. I'm guessing on your 41st birthday. That's when you will discover your hard and abrasive exterior is nothing more than a softening egg shell. Don't be afraid to cry, my friend. It is ok. Let it out...someone will dry your tears.

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

EXTREMELY BORED. Thanks for noticing, Cane.

10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Or are you just shit faced??

11. Shotgun Shooter

Shotgun Shooter New Member

I'm screech. If i got anyone else, I would have said it needed better questions.

S.S.

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

No, I'm not drunk. I had a long day working on the smoker. The harder labor has been hittin' me. I'm sore, tired and bored. Tomorrow is another labor day on the smoker build. This shat ain't easy. :D

13. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I take it this is not a show about boxing,,,, don't recall ever watching it,,, maybe " The Benny Hill Show" would make a more suitable discussion subject.

Good shooting,, and TV viewing.
    Jeff

14. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

I'll Bite

I'm Zach...

15. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Read the questions and ¾ had no answers that pertained to my situation so I didn't bother with it. Never watched the show so I have no idea what any of the characters were...and really don't care. But then, I don't watch network sitcoms and never have had an interest in them. Seinfeld? I don't think he's even funny. Cheers? Nope, never even browsed by it while channel surfing.