Your most wanted handgun

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by thesoulution22, Aug 25, 2012.

1. thesoulution22

thesoulution22 New Member

What is your most wanted handgun? Tell please.

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Already have my glock 20 so I guess I'd have to go fn 5.7. My current list is mainly composed of rifles.

3. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

I think I'd like a Sig 210, but I'd also like a Broomhandle Mauser in 9mm.

4. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I would really like a high end stainless 1911. I am shooting a Citidel. I am very impressed with it. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a really nice one.

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

My Grandfather's Colt. I DID finally discover my dad DIDN'T sell it. I then gave him a history lesson, and he told me that since I was that passionate about it, he would for sure put it in his will for me. Puts me in a very strange emotional dilemma. I love my Dad, but I damn sure can't get along with him...

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

if i had the disposable extra income for a handgun i really wanted, i think as much as i really like 1911's, it would probably be a high-end Nighthawk Custom. from what i have seen in magazines and others talk about them, yeah, a NHC would definately be a nice addition to my other 1911's!

7. Glock17owner

Glock17owner New Member

A fnp45. I wish they made them in 10mm

8. blindeye

blindeye New Member

Browning Medalist 22 always loved the look just can't find the right one.

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

A Howdah pistol in .577 Snider by one of the really good British gun makers

A Webley-Fossberry automatic revolver

A LeMat

Artillery Luger w/ shoulder stock

Pretty well had the others I wanted- before that HORIBLE boating accident. :rolleyes:

10. zebramochaman

zebramochaman New Member

I was saving up for a Ruger SR1911 but I came across a good deal on the C&R purchase on a Yugo Tokarov. Of course I had to buy the ammo to go with it so my budget for the 1911 is a little strained.
    Still on the top of my list is an M1 Garand, a Glock 31 and a WWII P38.
    There are many more on my wish list but one does have to exercise some restraint.

11. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I've got a hard on for a Rhino at the moment.

12. GunRunner

GunRunner New Member

Great subject. I fell in love with a Sig Sauer P220X6 love that pistol........ Most accurate thing I've ever shot.

I also always had a hankering for H&K Mark 23. I have the hands for it.

And lastly I want the Sig Sauer 1911 Max, I own a Sig platinum elite 1911 and would like to see how a from the factory competition 1911 shoots. Mine has combat sights that I target shoot with pretty well so I would like to see how I would do with some target sights.

These are all pistols that I would love to own

13. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Hmmm...maybe an FN 5.7 or Nighthawk 1911

14. GunRunner

GunRunner New Member

I like the idea of the 5.7 round, 20-30 round capacity in a pistol but think the overal design of the pistol is cheap and toyish for the $1000 + dollar price tag.

15. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

But at LE rates it's a lot less lol...I can get the PS90 for around 800.

16. GunRunner

GunRunner New Member

I was talking about the pistol not the rifle.

17. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

I'm not sure what the pistol price is...but considering the PS90 in the civilian market is a lot more than the pistol, I can only assume that there is a price difference in the LE market as well.

18. okdonk

okdonk New Member

My most wanted handgun is Shield 9mm. It's so hard to find and all my LGS putting up waiting list. Seems like more demand than the supply.

19. Centurian22

Centurian22 New Member

Realistically Springfield XD9. If money wasn't an issue possibly a kimber. Since it was mentioned, I would love to check out the rhino, the whole "6 o'clock firing position" thing interests me.

20. BamaSmoker

BamaSmoker New Member

I recently got a NightHawk Custom with the double stack mag and I absolutely love it. I want one for a long time and it was worth the wait. Before I had it I carried a Kimber SIS that is great gun but the NightHawk is head and shoulders a better gun, so it's worth saving for.