Your Morning, Pick up your Paper in your Robe Gun

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by RuggedRadios, Aug 26, 2009.

1. RuggedRadios

RuggedRadios New Member

Not sure if you guys have seen this or not but thought i would post it up... Its a prototype by MagPul Industries called the FMG-9 and is perfect for Tony Soprano to carry as he goes out to pick up his paper in the morning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s]YouTube - Magpul Industries SHOTSHOW 2008 Part 2[/ame]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  2. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

That is totally freakin awsome! Too bad they arent making plans to manufacture or I know what would be on the top of my christmas list :D

3. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

I've seen that product video before, but I still like watching it. I really like that product. I think that product could fill a much needed slot in the undercover LE world.

4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Hell I want one, even if it uses a Glock! That's pretty neat, in a covert, Get Smart, James Bond kind of way. The song Secret Agent Man by Johnny Rivers started playing in my mind when I saw that? ;)

Jack

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Cute concept- but can see two problems-

First, with the shoulder stock, that is going to be a Class III Short Barreled Rifle.

Second, it is based on the action of a Glock.

:)rolleyes: Stir, stir, stir!)

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I saw the video quite some time ago. I think its goofy. :rolleyes:

7. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

As you said, its a concept. That could be any upper, dosnt HAVE to be a glock. Gotta admit, its still pretty sweet though

8. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

It will require a $200 tax stamp for the SBR. Might as well get the Full-Auto conversion for the Grock, same tax covers both.