Your in-laws

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jjfuller1, Aug 23, 2012.

1. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

2. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

I hate my father in law. Been waiting for him to die for 13 years no.
    Still waiting...............................................................................

3. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

My father in law is Ukrainian he makes some really good bootleg vodka. :)

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Learn all you can from him man. It's a great skill.

5. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

My father-in-law was a good man, but beadly conflicted by his daughter (my sister-in-law) who is an abusive alcoholic. made for some real bad times in his last years. My mother-in-law on the other hand was bat-sh!t crazy.

6. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

My inlaws hate me because if my job.

7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Would they like you better if you weren't employed? :mad:
    That's a stupid reason to hate your son-in-law.

8. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Yep. It sure is.

9. Longrange

Longrange New Member

Inlaws...... Dont get my blood pressure up. They all hate me, conversations are normal with their subliminal insults and outward backhanded compliments. Last year my wifes uncle died, my broke *** mil needed flight and hotel money for a 5 night stay in chicago...... Who was the first guy they asked for 3k.... Yup me, still have not been paid back one red cent. Bunch of hypocrits and liars, Im glad my wife fell far away from the tree.

They are all bleeding heart liberals from chicago that hate the fact that I have transformed my wife into a gun nut lol. I want to divorce my in laws, any lawyers help me out :)

10. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

My father in law has become my best friend. And with the CRAP we're going through with my mom, multiple strokes, legal issues, etc, he has been a God send. And he loves to shoot :)

11. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

My father in law is a bleeding heart liberal who is good for nothing, expects everthing for nothing, will rob you blind if you turn the wrong way, fat, lazy, no good, POS who doesn't deserve to walk on this planet IMO.

12. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

My in laws are great, they don't speak english and I don't speak spanish

13. CourtJester

My birthday is tomorrow and I'm hoping that my gift this year is my father in laws heart stops beating.

13 years and I've yet to get what I want for my birthday. I hope this is the year.

14. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

My father died in April 1984 and my father in-law died in November 1984, both age 62. My wife and I miss them to this day. Our mothers became best friends and passed in 2009 and 2010. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do.

15. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

My father in law is a former Marine (Viet Nam) and is a pretty OK guy. He hates Obama, likes guns and very smart man. I feel lucky that I get along with him. My dad passed away back in '98, so I am really glad that my wifes dad is as cool as he is.

16. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I vowed to my children that I will try to be the best MIL ever. My oldest son is getting married in May, 2013 and my future daughter-in-law and I really like each other. I hug her whenever I see her. She has an 8 year old child that I have become an instant grandmother to. I enjoy their company, I stay out of their business unless I'm asked, I celebrate their success and support them in their down times.

I don't understand the point in being an *** to your own family.........or anyone for that matter.

17. CourtJester

My father in law offered to buy my wife a $200,000 house if she left me. No reason outside of the fact that I drink and have tattoos which means I'm going to hell. I'm sorry for your loss but I personally look forward to my own loss.

18. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

Can't begin to describe how lucky I am when it comes to my in-laws. My FIL is like the father I never had. Treats me like I was his own son more than I could ever deserve. I am honored to call him dad!!

My MIL is a bit eccentric and oh so much a worrier, but she is salt of the earth and has a heart of gold.

Shame there are in-laws from hell out there. Mine come from a much higher place!

19. JSStryker

JSStryker New Member

Not married ergo no in-laws! :D

20. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Got along great with my in-laws, God rest them. We were in the US. THEY were in England and South Africa. Never met any of them.

It is amazing how much several thousand miles of separation can improve a relationship.