Your Hunters

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by jpattersonnh, Jan 16, 2014.

1. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

Anyone having issues getting a full nights sleep because of the full moon? My fox Hound has been a PITA. She wants to go out and chase fox and coyotes. She has a special place for Fishers, which does not thrill me. I need sleep.

2. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

I didn't sleep a wink last night, just as I was dozing off the coyotes started singing and kept coming back all night. This is the closest they have come to the house in years. I had a light but it was so foggy I couldn't see a thing but they were very close! Pity I had something for them.

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

My siamese boy decided to hold an opera concert in the shower at 3am... he never makes noise like that.

4. nchunt101

nchunt101 New Member

I take it you mean cat?????

5. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Slept like a baby! But did see that beautiful full moon on the horizon as I left Wing&Beerland, after tilting a few with my brothers.

6. TerryM

TerryM New Member

years ago when I raised Beagles I would place a large camo tarp over the pens so they could not see the moon. It helped to keep the neighbors quiet. The dogs howling did not bother me. The neighbor's whining did.:D

7. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

We got some fresh snow here Sat. into Sunday and the coyotes have been circling the chicken coop and have come within 20/30 feet of the house, I'm hoping to catch them out in the open.

8. MaineMan

MaineMan New Member

drink more beer!

9. racer_x

racer_x New Member

I feel your pain OP. My pits do nothing but raise hell all night every full moon.