Your firearm work stations

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cddbrowns, Apr 28, 2011.

1. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

A lot of focus is put on the firearms themselves, what about the work stations you all have? I am still in the process of putting mine together, but what I have so far works for what I need it for. Just have to install the vise there on the left of the pic. LOL!

[​IMG]

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Now what you need is one of the magnifying glasses on a retractable arm.

3. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

HOLY COW, SOMEONE RESPONDED! LOL!

Just messin, but yeah, its still a work in progress. As I go and need something Ill get it.

4. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

And some gun poster's on the wall...Just kidding...Nice set-up...

5. AleksiR

AleksiR New Member

I keep my guns at my parents place, because my current apartment is not suitable (dorm apartment, share it with three other guys) so I don't exactly have a work station. My parents are moving to a new house and I´m hoping to build one there so I´d love to see some of your work stations to see what I might need.

6. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Currently my work station is the dinner table. Until the basement work bench is done I must use what I have.

7. WDB

WDB New Member

My firearm work station is with my fireams. Effen FTF boat trip:mad: Hey bring your guns, ammo, safe,tools and work station.

8. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

Ouch.....glad I wasnt on here then, I would have probably gone. LOL!

9. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Right now my workstation is the countertop in the Laundry rm. Eventually I would like to move the Laundry rm into the Basement and convert the entire room to a hobby/office rm.

10. jca1

jca1 New Member

My work station is a towel I keep in my Midway Range box.......:eek:

11. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

[​IMG]

Take the packing blanket and spread it out over that table, and there you have my work station. Some day I'll have the time/money to finish my basement and there is a dedicated reloading/gun room in the blue prints.

12. jca1

jca1 New Member

where's you're fluid film! The official gun lube of ftf!

:d

13. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

I'm waiting for JD to post the lube comparison tests...:rolleyes:

14. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

Here's mine:

[​IMG]

I have a drawer of extra springs and parts and such, a fan to draw fumes out of the room, and a compressor for blowing stuff out of the nooks and crannies. I replace the cardboard on the work surface every few cleanings. The bench vise is for when I work on my AR.

EDIT: I just noticed my wife's legs are in the photo...she must be out with the dog.

15. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I was gonna say.....there's someone scoping out your cave!!!

16. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

There is something about the pistol on the right, that I really like. I just don't know what it is.;)

17. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I have the 3 folding tables, move two together with anti-slip and military desert towel on top and the third is for the coffee, got to have the coffee. :D

18. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

It sounded like such a great trip on the invitation...I even brought my knives along.

Such a waste....