Your favorite "Manmart"?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by BeyondTheBox, Oct 12, 2012.

1. BullDozer

BullDozer New Member

Glenns surplus store in Shelby Ohio, if they dont have it you don't need it.

2. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Cabelas :)

First time I took a couple friends of mine to the store in Prairie Du Chien (killing time off the stream waiting on the fish)...

We walked in the front door. They had never been there before. The one friend walking in the middle sticks his hands out and stops us. "Smell that? (Takes a deep breath) That's testosterone."

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  3. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Bass Pro and Cabelas are two of my favorite places to go, but its 100-200 miles to the closest one.

I also like going to any gun shop with a good selection. :)

4. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

I always love every and any surplus store! The true definition of a mancave!!!

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

Not really a "Manmart"...
    But I love outdoor flea markets. More surplus than a surplus store (at least in my neck of the woods), and you can get anything else from actual fleas to livestock, candy to a candlelit dinner, fireworks to artillery, flowers, fishing gear, kitchenware, ATV's, appliances, even a deuce and a half on occasions...

Outdoor flea markets just have it ALL!!! And the best part? It's outside in the fresh air and sunshine!

6. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

That sounds nice. We have something called Saturday market, but it's mostly just junk and neohippi art.

7. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

I like saying that. Sounds like I've got a speech impedement. Hahaha

8. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

I like this little mom & pop guns/hunting/fishing supply store in my town called The Tackle Box. I could live in there!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  9. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Lowes Home Improvement center!

10. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

11. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I've been banned from visiting Brownells, but they still let me order.

Bass Pro Shop and Gander Mountain

12. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

A Cabela's 1/2 mile away and.......

Mills Fleet Farm.

Attached Files:

13. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Mill's Fleet Farm, they have it all. Carhartt pants, tools, home improvement, spring gardening, housewares, hunting, fishing, good deals on ammo.

Mosin Nagants on the shelf everyday for $99.99, on sale once every six weeks or so for $89.

Fleet Farm stores even have a nice selection of handguns.

14. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Lowes is my place, otherwise I will do my best to stay out of stores.

15. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

Kittery Trading Post, it's years since I have been there, but it is as cool as a store can be.

16. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

How do you get banned from Brownells???

17. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

I enjoy Bi-Mart, a chain in the Northwest that has a little of everything: a hardware store, a gun store, a camping goods store, gardening stuff, electronics, gifts. Love going by the ammo counter whenever I go there, just to drool a little bit.

18. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Amen, always good prices on ammo, its where I go for it and shooting accessories like cases, hearing protection, and cleaning supplies. Also got nice little point-and-shoot digital camera. I live less than 1/4 mile from one here in my home town in Oregon. They know me by name, probably not a good thing.