Your favorite 2nd amendment story?

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by PrimePorkchop, Mar 7, 2012.

1. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

I do not have any "least favorite" 2nd amendment victory stories, but I do have a favorite one. An older woman defending her home, all by herself, in the middle of no where.

One of the assumptions made by anti-gun enthusiasts is that they'll wait for the cops to get there. It's very clear from the 911 tape, if this woman had such an inferior intellect, she would have been just another victim in the long criminal history of the man breaking into her home.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43lAdgrsQyE&feature=related[/ame]

2. ajbeau

ajbeau New Member

"i am not gonna hide in a little bathroom"............me neither:)!

3. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

and the sad part is, i'd bet my next paycheck to say there was some anti-gun group out there somewhere that said "See? She could have hid in the bathroom and waited on police, she didn't have to murder the intruder"

:mad:

edit - sadly a simple google search was all it took to find an entire community full of children hating on a little old woman for protecting her own life.

http://www.theawl.com/2009/12/to-live-and-die-in-oklahoma

the comments make me want to pull a Jay & Silent Bob and charter a 747

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  4. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

It's a sad world we live in. :( Oh well, that old lady gets to live another day, and the BG doesn't. That makes the world a slightly better place, and theres not a damn thing the anti gun crowd can do about it.

5. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

That's a great 911 tape and you've gotta love Shep Smith for airing it!

Kuddos to Fox News for reporting the positive side of gun ownership!

Tack

6. Steenkamp

Steenkamp New Member

Yet another reason Fox news is the only station i can watch. Good for them reporting this!! Reading those comments made me want to strangle some people. What if that was your 57 year old mom in that situation. Would you want her to hide and hope this turd doesnt find her, or her standing her ground to protect her own life!! People are oblivious to what really happens out there in the "real' world sometimes.