Your dream arsenal

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by MobileMarine, Jun 7, 2011.

1. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

State your dream arsenal and storage solution . plain and simple , have fun

2. Blaine

Blaine New Member

Mini-gun - In my Basement

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

One of every firearm ever made.

My super secrete ultra secure double walled bunker under Gotham. Or Warehouse 13...

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

im just lacking a M60 mod1, a thompson from ww2 with the charging handle on the side, a barret M82a1, and a browning M2. other than that im pretty good :)

5. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

Id be happy with a m61 perched on my deck to give the canadian geese hell in my swamp . BUT I have a 25Lx 12H x 10w steel insulated building that use to be a portable server room that I have plans for putting it underground . I woul dlove to build a secret tunnel that leads to it , you know something atf and the like would have a hard time finding ' did I just say that ?' . I woul dlike to have it set up for reloading , smithing , and storage . As soon as I figure out my drainage issue I will start to dig and drop her in . As it is now Im riding around with damn ak's and p92s in the truck , I have to constantly move guns around the house and when I open the gun safe its like a kids closet after a piss poor room cleaning, you have to be quick about it . Needless to say I have a major gun storage issue at my place . Btw who the hell rides around with a ak under the seat full up with a 30 rnds ? lol

6. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

As stated above, but two of every modern weapon, even the big ones and the really big ones, ammo for everything in abundance and a tactical delivery system for the you know what. My super secrete, self contained, ultra secure bunker in the Southern Rocky Mountains above Taos, New Mexico.

7. Seven

Seven New Member

Where's that picture that circulated the nets that people claimed was Charlton Heston's basement?

8. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

[​IMG]

9. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

IH M1 Garand, M1911A1.... Sling, Holster.... :cool:

10. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Id say that would do the trick.

11. goretro77

goretro77 New Member

He's off to a good start...

;)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  12. powg

powg New Member

arsenal ....mine

That isn't chucks basement ...It is actually mine ! The wife wants to re-do the tile....can I store some of the heavier stuff at your house?:D

13. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

I'll take it.

14. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

looks almmost like my house but with out that cool of guns and i have a much better taste in decorating .