Young Guns on ABC 10 pm 1/31/14

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by redscho, Feb 1, 2014.

1. redscho

redscho New Member

Did anyone else watch Young Guns on ABC last night, 10:00 pm (1/31/14)? Dianne Sawyer was at her pathetic best, with head bobbing as she lamented the plight of children in homes with guns or living where neighbors had guns.

2. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I know Diane Sawyer is anti gun. Why bother listening to her rhetoric? Brainwashing the uninformed is Diane Sawyer's only agenda.

3. USMCjtm

USMCjtm New Member

Watched the last 15-20 minutes........Same ol' liberal crap with the same ol' skewed statistics..........good thing I don't need that time back.

4. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

ABC News is planning multiple hours of coverage on Friday that is only designed to incorrectly scare people into not owning guns. While the Pediatrics Journal study that they are emphasizing here has problems, ABC News doesn’t even come close to accurately reporting what the study does show. The ABC News report constantly talks about the significant risk of guns to children generally, recommending that people ask their neighbors about gun ownership. Their report makes it look like these accidents involve young children, but the numbers are driven by 17, 18, and 19 year olds, overwhelmingly blacks in drug gangs.

About 80% of the firearm injuries are related to violent crime, not accidents or self harm. Requiring your average family to lock up their guns or to scare them into not owning them, isn’t going to stop incidents involving violent crime or drug gangs. Indeed, disarming people will make this problem worse.

http://bearingarms.com/abcs-young-guns-is-full-of-deception-and-data-skewed-by-gang-bangers/

5. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

"Don't worry; they are not loaded." That's what she said before leaving rifles out on a playground.

no offense and none taken

6. GatorDude

GatorDude New Member

What? You mean most gun owners don't leave bright pink guns laying about on playgrounds and in children's nurseries? ;)

7. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

if you people want to watch Daine sawyer make a complete fool out of herself and spout off the usual liberal gun hating media spill about about guns, then please, knock yourselves out. i have much more productive things to get done than waste my time with such garbage.

8. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I saw roughly 30 seconds of it only because my wife was flipping channels and landed on it...and that 30 seconds ruined my night.