Young female murder suspect fired shot after robbery victim laughed!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcountry02, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Very sick, the crime she done, she needs to be convicted as an adult not as a teenager! Read both articles.

Baltimore Crime Beat: Young female murder suspect fired shot after robbery victim laughed, police say - Baltimore crime news: Police, courts and police stories in the city and central Maryland - baltimoresun.com

Girl, 14, charged with shooting two men, one fatally - baltimoresun.com

The two Honduran men sitting on the front steps of a Southeast Baltimore rowhouse couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of a 14-year-old girl clutching a silver revolver and demanding money.

But Arteesha Holt wasn't like most girls her age. A tomboy who liked playing football and basketball, relatives say she also had an explosive temper and was prone to uncontrollable outbursts.

Once, she destroyed her family's home, slinging an ashtray across the room, tearing pictures from the wall and kicking out a heating vent, all because her infant nephew stepped on a bowl of strawberries. The girl's mother says she tried repeatedly to get her daughter help through the juvenile justice system, to no avail.

But the men enjoying the humid night didn't know all that. So they laughed. And, police say, the seventh-grader pulled the trigger, striking both in the head and killing 43-year-old Jose Rodolfo Gonzalez-Coreas.

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Where did she get the pistol?

With her temperment, I would have kept her miles from any weapons!!

Go to jail, never get out!

3. amoroque

amoroque New Member

I feel that she is definitely over the age of reason and should be tried and convicted as an adult.

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Terminal case of AWD.

Azz Whippin' Deficient.

5. Yunus

Yunus New Member

OMFG, I saw this on the news just a few minutes ago. The family of the shooter said and I quote "She is the victim". Victim of what you might be wondering like I was, victim of the economy is what the family said. Her mother or Aunt(I was so pissed I don't remember) said that she was doing what she had to in this economy.

What the holy F*** is wrong with some people? I saw the interview on ABC News 7 out of DC. I looked on their site but couldn't find a link to the video. With horrible family like this girl had I guess you can't expect better than total failure but still, I don't care if your starving to death, shooting another person is wrong. She is not a victim, she did not steal bread to eat, she killed a man.

6. Flat4sti

Flat4sti New Member

So is Bush also blamed. Cause this whole economy thing is all his fault. We all know that right? Ohh and if you guys don't know I am totally kidding.

7. CLJones

CLJones New Member

WOW with that mentality the mother or aunt ought to be in jail with her. Hopefully they pin the brother with as much as possible.

8. Bigcountry02

The brother had the pistol in his black bag (Concealed) after the shooting from what the article said! They have him on charges as well!

9. collegekid20

collegekid20 New Member

does baltimore have the death penalty? if so, gas the thug

10. Bigcountry02

Throw her in the swamp, Gators are hungry too!

11. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Sub-human behavior. Mental ward for 30, and only then should she get a review.

12. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Trial, conviction, 1 appeal, second guilty= lethal injection. Done.

13. diggsbakes

diggsbakes New Member

She should be put to a slow, painful death as well and her entire family and every member form the gang in which she was to be initiated in.

14. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Maryland is a life in prison state. Too many kids in Baltimore come up with guns and use them.

15. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Yeah it's crazy to think she went to the gun store and submitted her paperwork, waited 8 days. Then went back to pick up the gun and then went right out to use it in a crime....
    Oh wait that's not what happened at all. I guess the 8 day waiting period and required shell casing did absolutely nothing in this case, just like in EVERY other gun related crime in Maryland, our laws do nothing but restrict legal gun ownership.

/I hate Maryland and their stupid laws