You just gotto love Hornady for this

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Dearhunter, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

I dont know how long this has been on the market, but you just gotta love Hornady for doing it. They put out a special made 223 ammo for ZOMBIES!!
    It is not a joke but real ammo! I just had to have a box.

Photos tells it all.
    [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

2. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I can get it over here in .40 at the Rod and Gun Club.

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

That's what I have for my .380. I didn't buy it because it was "Zombie" loads. It was cheaper than the very same ammo in a plain box.

4. stag556

stag556 New Member

Leupold makes a zombie scope that is set to match the ballistics of this ammo

http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/873359/leupold-vx-r-zombie-rifle-scope-30mm-tube-125-4x-20mm-illuminated-zombie-green-dot-spr-reticle-matte?cm_mmc=ps_bing-_-AlphaOptics-_-leupold+zombie+scope-_-{adposition}

5. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

I bought ZG a box of the .223s and .45s for her bday!!!!:)

6. 45JMB

45JMB New Member

Look at TNOUTDOORS9 on YouTube he has ballistics of this ammo in .223 and .45acp

7. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

They have been out for a while but just plain COOOOOOL! EOTech even has a ZOMBI Stopper Model! :)
    I have heard that you can not stop Zombies with any other type of round! Kind of like Vampires with Crosses and Spikes! :D

8. racer_x

racer_x New Member

Its the same thing as the v-max right?? just a green tip

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Probably. It's just Hornady Critical Defense with a green tip. :cool:

10. cottontop

cottontop Guest

I have seen a lot of marketing hype in my day, but this is just about the stupidist thing I have ever seen. I can't believe that so many so called intelligent people are falling for it.
    ct

11. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Nobody is falling for anything Bucko, It is the spirit of it all. You need to lighten up, big time!!

12. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

oHHHH man...

My question at this point is.... Was the zombie lobby actually complaining about the previous ammo we were using ??? :confused:

13. cottontop

cottontop Guest

lighten up?

Lighten up? My lightening up days are over. I'm just a grouchy, grumpy, old guy with no friends that no body likes. But, that's the way I like it.
    ct

14. JW357

JW357 New Member

You think that's bad? Take a gander at this:

http://www.laserlyte.com/products/pb-3zk

15. cottontop

cottontop Guest

16. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

[ame]http://youtu.be/C6cxNR9ML8k[/ame]

17. rifleman77

rifleman77 New Member

Gotta agree this is stupid. They have zombie glocks, zombie 1911s zombie knives and ammo. The ammo is comical to a point but I can't believe how far they push this market. Sig sauer has $900 1911 that has green zombie markings on the slide. Who I hell is gonna spend $900 for a laugh.

18. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

What do you use ammunition for in a Liberal anti-gun politically correct Nation? You can no longer shoot bad guys. BGs have rights and you are most likely racist. Shooting animals of any kind brings out every animal protection group known.
    The Zombie at this point is an orphan. No one cares if you shoot Zombie targets or own Zombie weapons. Anyone who defends Zombies will be laughed at. Facts are Zombies actually represent every reason Americans believe in armed self protection.;)

19. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

... Unless, that is, the zombie target looks too much like....( ;);) say no more!!)
    http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/05/06/obama-the-zombie-just-a-coincidence-says-the-company/ .... just amazing what people can get their knickers in a twist about these days.... stay :cool: folks and we can all get through this.

20. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The idols and totems of man from the ancients to moderns represent the things they fear the most.:confused: