You guys and gals are awesome!!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by kryptar19, Oct 28, 2012.

1. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

You Guys are awesome!!! This forum has made a difference in my life and brings joy to me!!
    Regardless of the liquor talking...lol.
    I'm not very well known or cared about, but yall Have helped me. That means a lot.

Thanks

2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

we are glad to be of service ;)

3. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

well..hey kryptar19...cared about?...I suspect there's some kinda of human being behind your name..soooo...we care buddy!!...and you like guns... so you're in!!

4. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Kryptar, we have only the highest standards for membership at FTF. NOTDKU and his security team vet each and every member nearly instantly. An occasional troll gets through the wire but they get ejected almost as fast as they are identified. Glad your here and happy you enjoy it.

5. opaww

opaww New Member

Just wait until it is your turn to supply the cookies for everyone, then we will see how you feel about us.

6. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

I suspect a lot more people than you realise Know and Care judging by how many people like your post. I agree with you It is an awesome place ;)

7. tri70

tri70 New Member

Glad to here you are enjoying this forum, I am addicted myself!;). It's a friendly bunch, I love it! We all play nice and we don't get written into the dirty parts of Dogs story. :cool:

8. vincent

vincent New Member

The forum is a sum of it's parts and you're one of those parts too ya know!!!

Now get busy and line me up a shot!!! :D

Edit-I just realized it's 9:45 am..........better make it a double!!!

9. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Kryptar, glad you're here! as long as you have the ability to laugh at yourself and have a thick skin, then you will be alright here! we also offer sarcasm as a free service! stick around, things are getting good here on the forum again.

10. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I agree, this forum is a great place to spend your free time. These people do care bout each other. I have never seen anything like this on the internet before coming here.

Yeah, that's the only bad part. :D

11. therewolf

therewolf New Member

George of Jungle just here to help...:D

12. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

what did you say about me? :eek: that's it!!! :mad:

<furiously rewriting the next scene> :p

13. tri70

tri70 New Member

LOL!:D Yes, just write something!

14. PC167

PC167 New Member

Seconded! :-D

15. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Thnx everybody...I had a pretty good evening the other day. Lol. But I mean every word I said.