You Ever HATE Logging In??

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yeah. That's an odd question coming from a MOD of probably the most awesome forum on the Interwebz.

So a few weeks back I was surfing the forum. A new thread pops up. Guy named Wambli starts a knife thread about a SHTF knife and I figure I have to click it, because I got this covered, what could possibly happen. :eek:

I'll be damned!! Not only did that dirty SOB ruin my knife collection with one amazing image, but then some new guy named Blaine comes along and posts a whole 'nother link I had no idea of?!?! :eek:

The hell?!?!

Now there is more cool sh*t out there that I had NO IDEA about that I find myself lusting over....

And WWWHHHHYYYYYY?!?!?!

Because of two members who just had to go posting excellent images of stuff I now realize I NEED. :D

You bastards are going to kill my credit card!! :p

For those that might have missed it, here are the links to a couple of knives I had never heard of either. Thanks a lot jerks... LOL

Knife Catalog

Fletcher Knives

So? Anyone else log in, start looking around, and have the Shiny Kit Syndrome kick in, or is it just me??

JD

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I just don't log out.:D

Prices.:eek:

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yeah, me either, but you know what I mean. :p

4. VitSports6

VitSports6 New Member

$499+ :eek:
    Man I am a cheap SOB, The first link, Some of the knives cost more than my AR builds...
    Cool, None the less, But dang!

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You only live once brother. And when the Space Zombies come, your credit card balance won't mean shi*ite. ;)

JD

6. VitSports6

VitSports6 New Member

So now not only are there Zombies I need to prepare for, I now have to work up a Space Zombie escape plan...
    I stand corrected :D

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

The true threat has always been Space Zombies brother. Anything this lethal, resilient and deadly couldn't be home grown. :eek::rolleyes::eek:

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

They told me I had to havea log in the computer.

Going out with my chainsaw to cut one. Be back in just a minu