You can't make this sh!t up

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by freefall, May 27, 2011.

1. freefall

freefall New Member

I just read in The Daily Caller that the US Embassy in Bulgaria is sponsoring a gay film festival to promote "gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender rights".
    Now I have a sense of humour. And I'm a pretty tolerant guy. Don't pee in my corn flakes, I won't crap in your fruit loops. But this has me flummoxed. Don't these douche bags realize this country is broke?? They're borrowing money that I (and my daughter) will have to pay back to China at God Only knows at what interest to promote homosexuality in Bulgaria? WTF? I don't see how it is in my countries interest to promote sexual deviance in a foreign country. This is another reason the muslims see us as the great Satan and in this instance I can't say I blame them all that much.

2. spittinfire

spittinfire Active Member Supporter

Supporting the gay population half way around the world is more important then any issues we have going on here in the US.

3. opaww

opaww New Member

osamaobama will more then likely attend this function. It is important that he rub tally whackers i mean elbows with the in crowd to get more votes for his bid for dictator.

4. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Another reason why I think liberals suck.

5. jca1

jca1 New Member

I honestly believe our nation has crossed the point of no return while we have sat around and watched it happen.

6. JonM

JonM Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

i totally agree we cant fall behind in the gay race!!

[​IMG]

7. Shihan

Shihan Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I have some videos I will sell them...Wait, What?? :eek:

I can't get rid of those.;):D

8. freefall

freefall New Member

I believe he was referring to competitive gayness, not ethnic gayness.

9. AusLach

AusLach Active Member

Apologies to JonM and a thanks to freefall :eek: