You’re under arrest

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jo da Plumbr, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

So you’re watching the tube, a few stupid commercials go by, when the local news hottie pops in with one of those annoying teasers.

“This just in, a well known member of the FTF has just been arrested. Details on the eleven o’clock news.

As you sit there watching the end of your show you have to wonder…

Which member got arrested? And what did they do?

So who do you think it is? And Why?

2. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

First one to come to mind is that it’s JD in jail.

He finally snaps during road rage at the Safeway. As the food stamp queen in the Mumu puts her eleventh item on the conveyor of the ten item or less line, he pulls out the Kimber and blows the jumbo box of Ho-Hos of the counter shouting “There b1tch, now you have ten items. Can you count to ten you worthless welfare waste of a life”!:eek:

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LOL - Hey, wait, that's not funny....:eek:

4. NGIB

NGIB New Member

No doubt it is Tango. He was at the local range when a group of Glock fanboys came in and started to muzzle sweep everyone. He kicked them in the junk repeatedly and was finally subdued by the local Hooter's shooting team...

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

It was the one that got arrested.

Why well I seen some dude slap his kid so I beat him to within .003" of his life then kicking him the junk so hard they have to amputate it. Then I tazed a cop that was trying to get me for it.

6. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

It was Tango.

It was a citizen's arrest by Miss Manners for his bad behavior in public.

7. orangello

orangello New Member

I would be pretty jazzed to be watching the news with no bars in the way! :D

I must admit that i would suspect Tango had gone off on some moronic politician visiting the school, probably necessetating Tango's removal from aforementioned bloody heap by the school's mascot, potentially resulting in some wildlife law violations. ;) Of course, RL does get a bit hot at people from time to time. Surely Dillinger would have the composure to withdraw to 500 meters or so for a more elegant shot (maybe 750 meters if checkout line chunker was really HUGE). :D

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  8. Yunus

Yunus New Member

It was Orangello. Although we are close Marijuana is not decriminalized in most places.

9. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

I believe this distinction belongs to me already. :D

10. WDB

WDB New Member

Thinking Cane, A quite man, hard working, living the best of life. Pops two Cubian swimmers in the back yard. latter released but they keep his Colt:eek:

11. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

And now the eleven o’clock news.

Earlier today a senior member of the FTF community was arrested.

Going by the screen name ‘I Get Even’, aka ‘Jack’, aka ‘Jackknife’, Mr. IGE was apprehended while returning from a supposed black-ops mercenary mission in Afghanistan. Traveling as a reportedly retired and decorated veteran, Mr. IGE is suspected of being the head of an entire company of deep cover operatives.

While the State department denies any knowledge of the activities of the Jackknife squad, the leader Mr. IGE was taken from police custody and driven away in a caravan of black SUVs. At the time of this report we can find no formal record of the arrest and it appears no charges will be filed. This reporter’s opinion…CIA cover up.

Next up, How Brittany Spears keeps her keep teeth so white.

12. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I have several credentialed witnesses that will corroborate my whereabouts, including a very chatty incarcerated combatant.

I was participating in a water boarding persuasion instructional session at Gitmo, during that time frame. :cool:

Jack

13. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

CIA cover up

14. orangello

orangello New Member

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/picking-bow-19170/index2.html#post174637
    This thread came to mind immediately. :D