You’re Santa Wish List

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jo da Plumbr, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

So what’s on your wish list this year.

The plumbers hoping for a new rifle case. Soft sided and fitting a Carbine or full size.

Can always use an inexpensive knife.

Nice pair shooting glasses.

Shooting mat.

2. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

AR stripped lower receiver because I wanna build one. I'll never get it because my wife wouldn't even know where to begin.

3. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Ammo.
    Poontang.
    Camera.

4. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Poontang is not as easy to wrap as the other things. No wait, I'm sure there's been some wrapped poon already posted in the Bunker.

5. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I prefer my poon unwrapped.

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

An Operator's case containing all the weapons and mounted tactical goodies one needs....including a satellite phone and prepaid calling card. :D

I have found one, complete....now all I have to do is convince the wife, if I can't, then maybe a new wife? :(

Jack

7. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Does she need a good home? My door is always open for her...

8. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

You are such a nice man, Dave.

9. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I figure Jack will be at my doorstep to kill me in a few minutes...

10. Jess

Jess New Member

I want a massage

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

what kind of a message Tell me what you like and I will PM it to you.

Oh you said mAssage not mEssage. My bad. Here I was typing up a nice dirty filthy message for you. Dam I will have to trash that one.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  12. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I already got all my christmas presents.

New complete knife set

New polarized sunglasses

My birth day is coming up next month and for that I am going to start buying for my AR build.

[​IMG]

13. Jess

Jess New Member

you have a holiday excel spreadsheet? your OCD is amazing to behold:D

14. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

That is nothing. My Christmas decorations are in labeled boxes that I reassemble each year with all lights checked and replaced all light strands are in nice 12" dia loops with 4 zip ties on each strand. I take pictures of how things go in to the boxes they came in so I put them back the same way and keep them in the original boxes. I have even a few times gotten light stands back in to the original packing exactly the way they came from the factory.

Each box is labeled with a laminated sheet of paper that lists the exact contents in the order they are to go in the box.

My wife hates shopping with me as I have a specific way I put things in the cart to maximize space and not squish the bread.

It is not OCD it is being organized.

15. Jess

Jess New Member

i'm right there with you...i get pissed at the grocery baggers if they don't load the stuff as I have it on the belt. I have a diagram of our Meijer that correspondes with my shopping list to ensure time in the store is kept to a minimum..and that shelf stable items are put in the cart first..

now back to santa, I would also like a very large bottle of jack daniels

16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

A woman suit, so I can slink into it, bump some "Goodbye Horses" in the basement, and dance with the tuck goin on.

17. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Don't forget about the lotion...

18. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

And where does the line start for the volunteers?

19. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

Tango:

I hate to be the one to have break the news.....that IS being OCD. To the max, extreme!

20. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

KNIVES!!!! What else? Spyderco and Cold Steel were about to discontinue some models I didn't have, and I just needed another Bark River. Since I don't trust my family, my better half or my friends to get me what I want, I just went ahead and ordered them.

The CS ones are already here, a mate of mine from the US is bringing the Spydies (Native 4, Spyderhawk and Byrd Flatbyrd) and the Bark River (a Canadian Special).

Buying at wholesale prices is good. :)