Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in CA and can not get a mag with more than 10 rounds :mad: I guest I will have to move

·
Registered
294 Posts
California, lived in Phoenix for five years, and I never even visited the place. No disrpespect to you, just don't care for the place. Welcome to the forum, we don't hold no grudge. :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
10 is better than none though!

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The mags for the XD45 4" compact that come with the gun in CA are both 10 rd in all other states the short one is 10 and the longer one that makes grip full size is 13. So I know the mag is out there I just want to stay on the up and up and if I can't hit it with 10 rds I shouldn't be shooting.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I know that both of my XD's had "Not California Legal" on a big yellow sticker when I purchased them. Both came with 16 round magazines.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
I live in CA and can not get a mag with more than 10 rounds :mad: I guest I will have to move
Welcome, 7896. Is there any chance you and others could push to get legislation changed? Being in New York, I'm in a similar boat. I've been writing to State senators for a while on the issue of incremental gun (and gun component) bans.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts