YHM Black Diamond Spector build

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by ktmboyz, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

SO I purchased a stripped upper and a YHM diamond cut Spector fore end to kinda rebuild my older bushmaster A-1 upper I have, After getting all the parts together I just couldn't bring my self to take a perfectly good rifle apart So now Have decided to just build a complete rifle with almost all Yankee Hill parts..

This is the upper so far, its all YHM except the magpul AFG and a BCM gunfighter charge handle.. I really like the looks of the Diamond fluted barrels.

[​IMG]

This is the rest of the collection,, all built with the help of FTF except my one M&P with the surefire on it :D
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

Nice black rifle collection you have there.

3. Quentin

Quentin New Member

+1 Very nice!

4. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

Thanks guys, After building one they became very addicting :eek: I can't wait to get my Yankee lower

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Very nice indeed. I can remember when you came on here and were first asking questions. I didn't think that was FOUR AR's ago though... LOL

Well done KTM!

6. MrMilspecer

MrMilspecer New Member

Nice upper YHM makes some nice stuff. Like your other ARs as well :cool:

7. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

That's a good looking collection of SUR's you got ;)

8. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

I used a Yankee Hill lower on my build and was very pleased. Fit and finish was excellent and it just felt like a solid unit...

9. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

Thanks Jpyle , That's the result I am looking for. One SUR with ultimate fit and finish. I think I might even spring for an eotech if I can catch one on sale.
    Still waiting for my dealer to get the lower, he said they are holding his order because of out of stock suppressors. I just hope not to long.

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Thumbs up!! Just to show.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rAHnwWfsaY]YouTube - You can do it[/ame]

11. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Thumbs up!! Just goes to show.....with a little help from FTF!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rAHnwWfsaY]YouTube - You can do it[/ame]