Yet Another Shooting - Restraining Order USELESS

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Dillinger, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

2. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

Only if someone there was carrying. Hope the cops shoot this a$$ hole.

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

this is about 25 miles from where i live.

local reports had the receptionist saying "if your here to rob the place you can have what you want." then he opened fire.

thats why its never a good idea to co-operate with robbers and to always be armed and resist every robbery. you never know when its a madman out to kill people.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Jon - If you get a shot at this guy, do me a favor and DON'T LEAVE ANY IN THE MAGAZINE.

I hereby pledge to pay handsomely for your bail and trial.

Just saying. ;)

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

RO's are useless pieces of paper. they are only valic if the offending party they are taken out on, are willing to comply with them. they do set a paper trail in the event there are further incidents and contact, but are useless if the person wishes to do harm to the person who filed it. better option if possible is a CC permit and a pistol!

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

An RO can be very useful- in establishing why you had to shoot that no good SOB about forty-leven times.

By itself, with no means of backing it up, does not even make good wadding for a muzzle loader.

7. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Well at least there will not be a lengthy and tax payer induced trial. :mad:

I hope you burn in Hell for Eternity you *****!!

9. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

10. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

He, the shooter, has done the taxpayers a service, we now won't have to pay his court fees, room and board for the next 30 or so years.

11. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

he could have done the same without killing 3 other people .... f*****g coward! :mad:

12. JonM

JonM Moderator

This wont get much if any media attention since it wasnt a crazy white guy doing it. Crazy black guys going on shooting sprees doesnt fit in with the libtard liturgy antigun mantra.

13. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

14. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

No. they will just have to pay for his burial. Which they probably will not mind doing. :D

15. JonM

JonM Moderator

There was another one last night in milwaukee a 72 year old either beat his wife or shot her multiple run ins with police took shots at cops before they finally arrested him.

He has had a restraining order for at least 2 years.

Just goes to show, get over the stupid hoplophobic fear of guns and go get one and some training. The police cant protect you. It is not their job to do that anyway

16. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Bingo!!!

Ladies who are abused by males should buy guns and learn how to use them. Too many ladies have been killed because they believed the police would protect them.

The politicians have enacted numerous laws to protect females. Wives, girl friends and sex buddies can get restraining orders when they are beaten and abused. But there is no enforcement teeth in those laws. The lady who reports a violation of the restraining order is often left helpless.

About ten years ago this crap happened to the daughter of a lady i knew from college. She was attacked twice by her former live in lover after the restraining order went into effect. She repeatedly called the police to report violations of the restraining order and was told they could do nothing unless a cop observed the guy violate the order. Finally, the perp broke into the ladys house and was shot by her brother who was visiting. The perp did not violate any more restraining orders because he was in a wheelchair paralyzed from the chest down until he died several years later.

17. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Restraining orders only add fuel to the fire........Wake up ladies, fight fire with fire, buy a fire arm, take classes and learn how to use it. And when the time comes you will no longer be threatened if you can unload on these arse holes.......:mad::mad::mad:

18. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Now that's an intersting idea! A RO on the BG comes with a CCW & training for the victim, and the used targets get mailed to the BG.

19. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

Well spoken.

I would add this; All victims of this type of abuse should be offered a Firearms Self-Protection at no charge if they want it.

All the cowards that cause the abuse should be given a Wall to Wall Counseling class by the local "Bubbas" that wish to instruct them on how to behave.

It is obvious that Restraining Orders do not work. I am certain that the Wall to Wall Counselings will.