Yep, They conducted unwarranted searches

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by danf_fl, Apr 3, 2014.

1. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

And I will bet that no one will go to jail for this either. :rolleyes:

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

They probably wont even get reprimanded.

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I propose a class action suit where those illegally recorded get $1000 for each offense.

Take the money from the operating expense.

4. Franklin1995

Franklin1995 New Member

Remember guys, it was for safety...:rolleyes:

5. orangello

orangello New Member

LOL! You are funny man! Pay us off with our own tax dollars.

6. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

Unfortunately the operating expense that you speak of would be the wallets and purses of the regular tax payer. :eek:

OOPS!!! I should have read Orangello's post beforepostin mine. :D :eek:

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Since the perpetrators claim this is legal, they will NOT face any accounting.

If there WERE damages awarded, rather than being repaid with my own tax dollars, how about...... oh, I dunno- how about the responsible party WORKS OFF the judgment. Yep- indentured servitude.

I have two large dead chestnut oaks that need to come down, be cut up, split and stacked- right over THERE. And I have leaves that still need to be raked out of the azalea beds, and leaves cleaned out of the gutters.

Ladder's in the garage, Mr. Secretary. So is the splitting maul. What are you waiting on? You claim to be a public servant- so start serving.

8. orangello

orangello New Member

Not qualified and you couldn't afford the insurance risk.

9. Original

Original New Member

SINCE 99.9% of our CIA/NSA are criminals, perhaps they should be chained like slaves, you know, like they are trying to do to us, then worked hard for a year or two before execution?

10. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

That is OK, I will pass on that one. I don't need the dogwoods taking pictures of me. My front porch is just fine with out any them fancy listening devices.

11. wknight40

wknight40 New Member

One way to keep the NSA from spying so easily is to use good old fashion snail mail. May take longer but less chance of somebody else reading it. Plus it get's the post office back on track.

12. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

While working on a jobsite at Ft. Meade, MD in the early 90s i watched the NSA SWAT teams go through their paces. At the time i wondered what the hell NSA needed SWAT teams for. i no longer wonder.