Year In Review

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by TLuker, Jan 2, 2015.

1. TLuker

TLuker New Member

It's always nice to take a moment at the beginning of the new year and look back on all that happened in the previous. Like the old saying goes, "those not familiar with history are doomed to repeat it". Well 2014 year is now history so what did everyone learn?

Personally, I'm not sure what I learned from last year? I guess the biggest thing for me is I really became aware of how messed up our culture has become. Our culture has been messed up for some time now, but last year I really became aware of it.

I know what direction I want to go in and what things I want to accomplish this year. It's pretty much the same direction I wanted to go in last year, which is becoming more self sufficient. But I can't think of any big lessons from last year. If anything 2014 was a non eventful year for me. It wasn't really good or bad. :rolleyes:

2. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

This past year I learned that the facts don't matter to many of our fellow country(men?). Our country has become so reliant on the MSM and social media that any blather released by their "peers" is gospel and there is no reason to investigate or think for themselves.

I learned that challenging experiences I have had and loathed at the time can become blessings when the knowledge gained can be passed on to others that are challenged in the same ways.

I learned that for some reason, my wife still loves me after all this time.

That's it for now.