Yeah, Yeah, Sure, Sure. I got this, I am an EXPERT

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

2. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

I sure hope they air this episode on TLC on that Imploders show. I want to see the look on everyone's faces. Epic fail!!!

3. Alchemist

Alchemist New Member

Oooops... Thanks for the link... Somehow, watching that makes me feel a bit better about MY day... :eek:

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

At what point do think they guys who set that up thought, "oh, s&*t...."

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Damn that sucks! :( Definitely not going to be able to use that job as a reference for future work. From the video it looks like the folks just barely got clear of the overhead lines before they came down :eek:

A few years ago I had a crane tip over and land on the building. The bosses blew up the photos to almost life size and displayed them as a mural in our companies main office lobby :eek:

6. Biohazard2

Biohazard2 Active Member

I drove past that tower for 37.5 years on my way to work.
    Glad to see it on the ground.

7. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Things happen, but damn.

8. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

That is fail of the week material right there.

9. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

"...of the week."

That's funny!

Now THAT caused a bit of unexpected paperwork, ya think?

10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Ohio Edison

Attached Files:

11. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

Oh, they'll probably try & save up a few of this type happening, then come out with a New Program: When Towers Fall Wrong

12. orangello

orangello New Member

LOL! I love that the first to split was the lil kid. Some of those childhood instincts are dead-on, not-so-much with the fork/outlet experiment.

13. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

(Careers) Destroyed in 60 Seconds

"Oops..."

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I Think about the time the pre-charges hit the primary charges and the tower fell straight down about 2 feet and sat there. :eek:

I am no explosives guy, nor have I ever had any training that could be considered "training" but I used to know a guy, friend of my dads, who would blow stumps out of fields on weekends and he would take me along sometimes when I was a kid and my dad said it was okay, so I have been around stuff that goes boom.

When an explosion happens and it takes effect on your target, that is when you know if you did it right. When the explosion happens and what you think is supposed to happen, doesn't...... that is when you immediately know EXACTLY what is about to happen and you PRAY it's not bad.... LOL

Pucker factor on that tower with no support just waiting for gravity to take effect?? About a 17.78 out of 10. :eek: