yeah....200 post

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by powg, Jan 6, 2011.

1. powg

powg New Member

thank yall...ive got 200 and 1 post now ,its fun,informative and really makes a person think about what is fast becoming taboo in this society .....firearms

2. powg

powg New Member

1 for the road

wasnt i supposed to get a new glock 20 10mm when i hit 200? lol

3. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Why yes you are. Your Glock is on the way. You will have to be there to sign for it so don't leave the house till it arrives.:D

4. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Yes you are. Second prize is TWO of them.

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

...And these, the Glock Team swim models! :D

[​IMG]

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Congratulations! Now slow down, we can't keep up. ;)

7. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

How come I didn't get any swim team members when I hit 200? Hell, I ought to have three sets right now.

8. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I'm still waiting for the secret handshake.

9. oneshot

oneshot New Member

Congrats powg.

As you can see I'm still aways from you but hopefully I can catch up and get my new glock ( or swim team). One question do you have to pay shipping and handling on that or does the mods cover that? Maybe a better question would be if you would have to pay s&h for each member of the swim team because that still would be worth it :D:D

10. powg

powg New Member

toy gun fun

my 5 yrd old son ..has several toy guns... the realistic tiny 870 made too much noise,so i talked him into letting me crop it ...on both ends the speaker was in the stock ! ha ha ........he loves it ...he cant stand the orange barrel tips ....ive removed most of them...i thought about putting 1 on my taurus 85..what fun .if any feds are spying ...ive also cut all the tags from my mattresses. when i get some extra time/knowledge ill post pics of kadens lil street sweeper.....ps can i get the ''hunter'' barrel on my glock 10 you guys are gonna send me?rofl

11. powg

powg New Member

super models ,trophy wifes/girlfriends /mistress

word of wisdom from a old and wize'' playa'' concerning beautiful women....somebody ,somewhere is tired of putting up with her bullsh-t!

12. oneshot

oneshot New Member

Powg

Your right.. and after a second look the one in blue don't look like she can cook or clean so the mods. can just go ahead and keep them for themself

13. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

You forgot it is a Glock, here is their swim team.:D

Attached Files: