XDs

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by GlockRenegade, Jun 20, 2012.

1. GlockRenegade

GlockRenegade New Member

Anyone got their hands on one yet? Looking for thoughts/experience with it

2. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

Have an xds .45 not a range gun but it fits right in my pocket :)

3. ldsalmon2506

ldsalmon2506 New Member

Are the XDS out for the general public or did you get it from a FFL dealer? I haven't been able to find anyone with them around where I live?

4. tacticalfun

My dealer has several. Call around

5. ldsalmon2506

ldsalmon2506 New Member

How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking?

6. tacticalfun

7. GlockRenegade

GlockRenegade New Member

Im in south Texas and my buddy has called about 5-6 different places. Were goin to gun show 7/7 so probably find one there

8. refugeepj

refugeepj New Member

just got mine yesterday. 549+ tax. 50 rnds rnl and 100 fmj flawless feed and function. trigger good accuracy very good for a pocket gun. all rounds fired at 25yds offhand stayed on an 8X10 target. that is as good as an old geezer can do with anything so i was impressed. this weapon will fit between my service weapon and deep concealment weapon and will probably be carried a lot. found 7 round mags for 32.99 at aeon arms and ordered some this morning.

9. rigjumpr

rigjumpr New Member

if you close to Wharton, try Carrolls gun shop

10. fpdsniper

fpdsniper New Member

I will be picking up mine this week. Got to handle it yesterday. Real excited to get it!

11. GlockRenegade

GlockRenegade New Member

Thats cool man, post a pic when you get it

12. Zamzow

Zamzow New Member

Damn I paid 449 for my 40 cal xd. I have seen them for as much as 600 and that is way over priced.

13. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

I paid $520 OTD for mine but it has not been to the range yet.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  14. ldsalmon2506

ldsalmon2506 New Member

For anyone who has shot the xds, how does the trigger compare to the xd and xdm?

15. refugeepj

refugeepj New Member

mine is a little stouter but crisp and resets better. overall very good and very accurate.

16. fpdsniper

fpdsniper New Member

Picked up my new XDS yesterday. Also had to drop off an item for a friend that works there. Not only did I pick up my new XDS, but she had an awesome package waiting for me. Inside were two XDS T-Shirts, two XDS Hats, one XDS Banner, and 10 XDS cozies! Did I mention that I love this company??? I'm shooting the XDS today for qualification so I can carry it on vacation starting tomorrow. I'll post my results if I have time. Until then, here she is with the 7 round mag attached:

[​IMG]

17. Zamzow

Zamzow New Member

Very sexy Bro. Very sexy.

18. tacticalfun

Welcome to the club! ;)

19. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Got to fondle 1 a NW Armory in Milwaukie OR last week. It was not for sale but they are taking orders for $499.00

Once there "in stock" the price will jump to $549.00 according to the sales guy.

It does not fit my "ideal dimensions" of under 4" tall but for 5+1 .45 ACP in lieu of my current 6+1 PM 9, I may make a .5" exception.

Tack

20. niteglock

niteglock New Member

I actually got to rent one yesterday at the range. They want 550.00 for one. I liked the size and the overall feel of it but was not accurate with it beyond 20ft or so. But I'm not used to shooting small weapons. I own all full size and one G27 subcompact. And am not too great with that one. But has anyone else shooting it think it kind of hurts after their hand because of the SA XD grip texture. If they made larger mags 7+1 I would consider it. I did like it a lot.