XDS prices?

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by monkeytalks, Feb 7, 2013.

1. monkeytalks

monkeytalks New Member

I'm currently on a hunt for a XDS just curious how much did you XDS owners get them for?and what's a good price for it?

2. otisthecat

otisthecat New Member

I paid $525 about four months ago. They're going for quite a bit more on Gunbroker now I believe. Last week I traded my almost new XDs and 3 extended mags for a NIB Colt New Agent.

3. monkeytalks

monkeytalks New Member

One of my local gun stores is selling it for $640,I thought that was a bit much just hard to find around here.so you traded your xds for a colt new agent was their something you didn't like about the xds?

4. AR10

AR10 New Member

Schields sell them, have not gone up in price that I noticed.

5. otisthecat

otisthecat New Member

It wasn't exactly the most pleasant gun to shoot, but nothing unexpected and nothing I didn't like about it. I also wasn't looking to get rid of it, the other party approached me about the trade. From my end, it had nothing to do with not liking the XDs and everything to do with what I did like about the Colt.

Also, and while this didn't affect my decision much, the Springfield is going to drop back to a normal price sometime in the near future.

6. badasstruck

badasstruck New Member

Very true! Good trade on your end. I paid $595for my XDs.

7. robbiltz1

robbiltz1 New Member

Just picked one up yesterday for 540,gander mountain of all places priced matched the thing for me because I purchased 2 lol

8. IAlwaysCarry

IAlwaysCarry New Member

$520 in Oct from a local sporting goods/gun shop.

9. capto56

capto56 New Member

My dad paid $20. He won it in a raffle tonight lol. Guys ridiculous. He's won around 8 guns in the past 5 years... I'm waiting for the luck to rub off on me.

There's a bushmaster loaded going to be drawn in about a half hour. Keeping my fingers crossed.

10. xdm11chad

xdm11chad New Member

I paid 780$ otd for mine.. I got all the gear and 2 7rd mags and 100 rounds of hollow point ammo
    Mine is the stainless slide and black frame
    Springfield is very proud of this gun but well worth it to me best looking and feeling 45 carry gun iv had

11. BUCSFAN99

BUCSFAN99 New Member

I bought mine in October 2012 and paid $525 new. I checked every gun shop within a 50 mile radius of Tulsa Oklahoma. Probably 20 gun shops or so. Most said that they didn't have them but when they did come in they were sold within an hour. One shop in Tulsa had one, a place called Dong's Guns. They are douches when it comes to popular guns that folks are chasing. They wanted $795 for it and I told them that they were crazy and should be ashamed of themselves. Found mine at a place called Bills Sporting Goods in Claremore, about 15 miles from Tulsa, for $525. IF you can find one you won't regret buying it. Just be patient and don't over pay. If you find one under $600 then that would be a decent price. I see someone paid $725 for one but they also got two 7 round mags ($35-$40 each) and 100 rounds of ammo, all on top of the kit you get with the XDS so that was a fair price. The kit will have two 5 round mags, two grip spacers, paddle holster, mag holster, different fiber opted rods you can change out, and a cleaning brush.

12. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

I paid $580 I think, which is typical around here.

I haven't seen anyone locally asking less than $550 or more than $600.

13. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

I thought all of them come with the kit? Am I mistaken?

14. badasstruck

badasstruck New Member

They come with two 5 round mags, holster, grip spacer, and loader I believe.

15. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

I wasn't interested in one when they first came out but the more I have looked at them and read about em I think I have changed my mind.

16. capto56

capto56 New Member

My dads had 2 5rd mags, owb plastic holster for gun and additional owb holster for two mags, additional grip back spacer thingy, and two additional fiber optic front sight things.

Sorry, didn't know the correct terminology at the time of positing

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  17. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

I've seen em about $530 here, problem is that particular store has trouble keeping them in stock.

18. Crazvet

Crazvet New Member

My lgs have the all black models flying out the door at $549 and the SS model(my option:) for $599. All come w holster, mag holder, 2 five round mags, extra fiber optic rods, cleaning brush and of course mandatory breech lock.

19. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I noticed Buds Gun Shop had pretty good prices on Springfield pistols if you pre-order the gun. They want at least $100 over normal retail for the few they have in stock.

20. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

I just got one for 550 but it is a few months old from a friend.