Xds iwb holster

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by manly, Mar 5, 2013.

1. manly

manly New Member

Do you guys know of any good iwb holsters for the xds that carry deep and are fairly inexpensive?

2. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

Theis Holster 65 shipped and great customer service if needed.

3. Crazvet

Crazvet New Member

Belive it or not the Blackhawk #5 ambidextrous owb/iwb holster from walmart is well made and a good fit. I made a few mods so that its right hand only and I feel for $20 u really can't beat it.

Attached Files:

4. RagenFlac

RagenFlac New Member

I bought the very same holster and I love it. It also has the extra clip holder.

5. Crazvet

Crazvet New Member

I can't complain its great for the money, funnest part is test fitting in walmart without causing panic lol.

6. RagenFlac

RagenFlac New Member

Lol I know right?!

7. Pistol_Pete

Pistol_Pete New Member

Multi holsters. Com extremely nice kydex holsters and amazing retention. Also have 3 diff options as at as height of firearm. High, mid(standard) and deep conceal

8. BUCSFAN99

BUCSFAN99 New Member

The best IWB holsters, IMO, are Milt Sparks Versa Max-2's. They are expensive and have a long wait, about 5 months, but there is a reason for both. You get what you pay for. My friend just bought an XDS so we called Milt Sparks and they are now making the VM-2's for the XDS so he placed his order. $116.

I ordered a VM-2 with shark skin trim and with shipping it came to $165. They take your order but do not charge your credit card until it is ready to ship. They can charge your card immediately if you tell them to. Now I only have 4 more month to wait for mine to come in...

9. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

I have an old faithful IWB hybrid for my Nano and love it. They make it for just about every pistol. $50 delivered for their quick assembly kit.

10. whoopbass

whoopbass New Member

I bought my xds last summer, there were not many holsters for it then. Got a Galco made for the Glock 26 fit is ok but I just don't like the IBW carry (might have to do with my built in spare tire). So I recently found a Talon front pocket holster made for the XDS, fits great in slacks or cargo pocket, even found a pair of jeans at tractor supply with oversized front pockets. It does look like something large in your pocket but does not print "gun". Got it in three days from Amazon.

11. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

27.50 after shipping on Amazon

image-1757097738.jpg

image-1575914662.jpg

12. ChanceMcCall

ChanceMcCall New Member

I am also looking for a holster for my new XDs .45ACP. I am looking for an inside the belt crossdraw that allows easy one hand re-holstering. The one I have for my Glock 36 is horsehide with a steel spring at the mouth. Price is less important than function.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

13. CallMaker

CallMaker New Member

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  14. Drover Dan

Drover Dan New Member

15. MikeInVegas

MikeInVegas New Member

16. FLASHBANG

FLASHBANG New Member

I have like eight of these things, very comfortable and a great value . I also have the other brand , don't want to bad mouth no one .
    Ok here it comes , Kholster.com look it up ,
    Buy one ! You won't be sorry !