Firearms Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning,

I am picking up a new XDs 45. Just wondering if anyone else has one on the forum and what you think of yours. It looks to me like the ultimate carry gun. I have not seen anything on using +p ammo. But not really sure you would want to any way, do to its size.
Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
xd45 said:
Good Morning,

I am picking up a new XDs 45. Just wondering if anyone else has one on the forum and what you think of yours. It looks to me like the ultimate carry gun. I have not seen anything on using +p ammo. But not really sure you would want to any way, do to its size.
Thanks, Steve
I really like mine. Fantastic little pistol. Highly recommend getting the pinky extension for the mag made by Pearce

http://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/Springfield Armory/PG-XDS

Attachments

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
I like mine. Great for CC. Agree with the pinky finger extension comment.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
XDs prices

Was wondering what kind of price you guys were seeing for the XDs 45 in your area?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Grip safety and all, the only of the XD line I like and I do, a lot! Great feel, awesome looks, and Springfield quality in a compact carry worthy gun! Hard to beat.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Grip safety and all, the only of the XD line I like and I do, a lot! Great feel, awesome looks, and Springfield quality in a compact carry worthy gun! Hard to beat.
I have a 4 inch service model. I really like it. Very accurate right out of the box. But a bit large to pack around. So am anxious to get the little xds model. Looking for a decent price on the grip extention now.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
xd45 said:
I have a 4 inch service model. I really like it. Very accurate right out of the box. But a bit large to pack around. So am anxious to get the little xds model. Looking for a decent price on the grip extention now.
A decent price??? I posted the link in my previous post on this thread. $10.00

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
xd45 said:
My Goodness...Thanks so much...Don't know how I skipped that. Just ordered three of them. Thanks again...

Steve
I was thinking to myself..... Geez how cheap is this guy looking to get they are only ten bucks. Lol

Enjoy the xds.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thinking about selling my stainless XDm in 45 to get this one and still maintain ownership of the popular calibers 9/40/45. My XDm's are too large to carry in my new business causal attire. This one could still hide.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts