xdm9 vs s&w 6906

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by jjester56, Apr 23, 2009.

1. jjester56

jjester56 New Member

I was just curiuos what everyone thought about these two gun and if you had a choice which one you would choose and why? I also cc so take that into consideration.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  2. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

Well you know I love the XDM I have put almost 500 rounds through it as fast as I can and not a single problem.

The only reason I was going to trade it was to try something new.

jjester you should go out with me sometime and shoot it.:D

3. jjester56

jjester56 New Member

Iloveguns why did I know that you would respond since i saw you had that xdm posted again lol. Yea I would like to get together with you and we could go out shooting, that is if I can find more ammo I ran out the last time I went and shot.

4. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

Lol :D What ammo are you looking for? I might have some or might be able to find some for you.:)

5. jjester56

jjester56 New Member

heck you have a hard time finding 9mm in any of the stores around here I bought 1 box of 100 off a guy on zidaho and went and shot that so now I am out again. I have to watch how much I pay for it or how much I buy at a time as I only work p/t right now.

6. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

I have been getting my 9mm from walmart out in south Nampa. $8.98 a box of 50. It's kind of hit and miss and they will only sell you 2 boxes at a time.