XDm Vs CZ

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by lallysm, Apr 23, 2012.

1. lallysm

lallysm New Member

So I'm going to buy a new handgun this summer and I'm split between the XDm 5.25 9mm Comp or the CZ-75 SP-01 Phantom. They are very similar in performance from what I have researched. The XDm should have a little bit of an advantage but it is around 100-200 dollars more expensive so it makes sense.

2. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Both are quality guns. Which feels better to you?

So much of the time, choosing a handgun comes down to simple personal preference.

3. Foozerman

Foozerman New Member

Xd awsome gun worth the extra mo ey

4. smoooth308

smoooth308 New Member

Both are great guns. Can't go wrong with either.
    As was stated above, it really comes down to what feels better in your hand. I have an xdm .45 and I love it but lately there has been something about the grip that I'm just not quite liking anymore. Still shoots great and I don't have any plans of getting rid of it.

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

either one is a very well made pistol. the main factor when choosing a pistol is how well it fits your hand, as this is one of the key factors in shooting accurately with a pistol. try both out, and whichever one fits your hand the best is the one.

6. G23LCPK45

G23LCPK45 New Member

How do the finishes compare? CZ has been tempting me too..

7. USMC_Richey

USMC_Richey New Member

Between the two I would pick the CZ. They don't get enough credit I think.

8. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

i would like to have the xdm also but i live in california so no go unless they make one with a magazine disconnect but as of right now ill have to wait

9. smoooth308

smoooth308 New Member

I live in California and I have a XDm .45 full size. Have been thinking about selling it too.....

10. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

i would like to have it in 9mm but what kind of price would that go for.

11. smoooth308

smoooth308 New Member

Im not sure since ive never sold one of my guns before. I barely shoot it because of the price of ammo and its still in excellent condition. I paid like 775 for it after all the taxes and dros fees