XDM gear holster

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by JonM, Jan 23, 2012.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

anyone else carry their xdm using the xdm gear holster it came with?? ive been carrying my compact 45 for a couple of weeks now mainly because i couldnt find a good iwb holster. ive kinda grown to like it altho i have to wear a jacket or just oc.

not a huge fan of open carry but i like the holster.

i guess ill either fnd a iwb holster come spring or switch back to my new agent for hot weather carry.

2. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

That's how I carry... partially for the same reason, haven't identified the IWB that I want to buy. In the local forum, I did a poll on Crossbreed, a popular local guy, or other. The poll results helped very little, with several people identifying an "other" that they got after wearing a CB... with no single favorite except maybe the CB.

3. RecklessRegard

RecklessRegard New Member

I carry the XDM gear holster from time to time. Although, http://www.theisholsters.com is the ticket. They are very similar design to CB, but they are cheaper and quality is still there. CB's quality seems to have slipped a hair while their prices seem to go up.

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

what i want is something really small and simple like this:

[​IMG]

5. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

I just picked up an XDM 45 compact also and it fits great in my crossbreed for the standard XD. I love the Crossbreed holsters, they wear great.

I use the XD gear stuff for range work and they are awesome for that.

6. Xdm45mp9

Xdm45mp9 New Member

I have a full size xdm 45 and I used the xd gear holster for a while not bad at all but then I bought the galco iwb, uncle mikes universal iwb and serpa holster.