Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
You got 3 mags...I'm jealous! Had to pay $50 for my third one a couple of weeks ago...and sadly enough was just happy I found one!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it's the competition model. Okay, so don't judge me but....I paid $799 for it. I didn't really pay that because I traded a .45 RIA officers model and 550 rounds of .45 ACP. I'm just not a .45 guy. There, I said it. I had one, just because, but I like 9mm guns and this one is way up at the top of my list.

·
Registered
105 Posts
indy36 said:
Wanted one first time I saw one. Finally scored! It's awesome.
Awesome gun pal, I should have the same setup this week. Had it on order for 2 weeks. Finally got the call that it's in the warehouse :). Got a great deal IMO $720 out the door.

·
Registered
105 Posts
ajhaag19 said:
Beautiful gun

One of my favorite shooters now
Very nice XD pal. I agree, picked mine up a few days ago since waiting over a month. I still haven't put it down, shoots awesome and feels great. XDM IMO is the new Glock killer.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just added a tac light, not one of the high end lights but looks really good and functions very well if it holds up over time.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
For a bedside gun (Mine is a XDm 4.5" 45acp) I like the combination of a tac light on the front (mine is a Streamlight TLR-1) and Crimson Trace Lasergrip.

The TLR-1 is easy to take off for a range session!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Squawk said:
Nice! Just reminded me. I need one for my bedside M&P9.
I picked up the Nebo protec elite hp 190 for $40 at Walmart. Like I said its no $200 light but IMO it looks great, mounts great and has the strobe feature. I think for $40 I couldn't go wrong. Check them out on YouTube with some nice reviews for the most part.

·
Registered
105 Posts
partdeux said:
That's my next purchase :)
Loved the Nebo protec elite hp190 so much. I picked another one up for my S&W M&P AR 15. For a $40 light it's super bright with 190 lumens with strobe feature. Wally World has them in stock and once you adjust it to fit correctly it's a quick release also.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
DWM98 said:
Nice 5.25 XDMs. I have a 40s&w coming. I have heard that there is a drop in barrel in 9mm for the XDM-40 5.25. Does anyone know any info about this?
I can't find any site that sells a 5.25 polished barrel for my 9mm. Looked everywhere with NO Luck at all. If you remember the site all info would be of great help to me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts