Xdm 4.5 45acp

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by Alaskan, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Alaskan

Alaskan Active Member

I bought this XDM a few years ago. I usually carry it in the winter and then switch over to my Ruger SP101 .357 magnum.

Attached Files:

2. str8upfirearms

str8upfirearms Member

Very nice, I love mine. XDm45 4.5 in FDE w/ threaded barrel. So much awesomeness...

ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1488521700.659153.jpg

3. Palms

Palms Member

Recently purchased a "plain Jane" just as developing a nice case of arthritis haven't put a full box through yet and afraid may have to go to a lower caliber getting old sucks!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. okietool

okietool Member

I too am a fan of the XDM .45.
    before the great tragic firefloodnatoquake that took all my firearms, that was my night stand weapon.

5. Sierra 173

Sierra 173 Active Member

Here's a photo of my XDM .45 pistol. It has a Robar finish, tuned trigger action and a match barrel. The pistol is much more accurate than I can ever be with it. It is a great shooting pistol.
    xdm pistol 45.jpg

okietool likes this.
  6. Wambli

Wambli Well-Known Member

XD pistols are some of the most underestimated guns out there. Every one I've owned and fired has run flawlessly and they are built like brick outhouses. The very economic price point has a huge appeal to me and I think their XDs line of guns is one of the best options of that type of guns out there.

7. Sierra 173

Sierra 173 Active Member

I took my XDM pistol today to qualify with it. It's the first time I've ever qualified with it. I've shot it 3 times so far. I did well with it. The first 2 stages of fire the bullets were all in the 10 ring except for 1 of them. Out of the last 6 shots, 4 of them were in the 10 ring and 2 were in the 9 ring. Total number of rounds fired were 30 total. Nothing was outside of the 9 ring at all. The pistol is much more accurate than I can ever be with it. Fantastic firearm. I love it.

okietool likes this.