Xd9

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by discboy13, Jan 8, 2012.

1. discboy13

discboy13 New Member

I am buying my first handgun in the next few months. After testing the xd, xdm, and a few flocks I have decided in the xd. Beat price I have seen is 400. Anyone know any good places please let me know. I live in Georgia

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

Places local to you or online?? When your figuring out the difference in price from the local dealer to an online dealer you need to factor in transfer fee and shipping costs if any.

3. getem2011

getem2011 New Member

Good choice, I pick up a xdm9 fir my first just because it fit my hand like a glove. I was able to save 130 buying on buds opposed to a local shop. 400 is a fair price though and will be tough to beat, the downside is you just missed the 3 free mags deal : /
    Regardless you will be a owner of a very nice pistol.

4. gwk4667

gwk4667 New Member

I always go to Slickguns | Best deals on guns and ammo posted by users and check prices - - - free shipping - - then I print off the best price and take it to my local stores and offer the price plus 10%

Never have to buy off the internet and gun dealers don't try to gouge me anymore as they know I will pay a fair price and nothing more!

5. getem2011

getem2011 New Member

+1 to gwk4667, they have a xd9 16rnd for $377. Good deal if ur looking for compact.

6. discboy13

discboy13 New Member

Ya I want a compact version. And I know sadly I missed the 3 mags deal. That was a steal!