XD Owners Unite! Post Your XDs

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by vicoman, May 24, 2007.

1. vicoman

vicoman New Member

Am I the only XD owner here? I love seeing pictures of XD's esp at the range. Post what you got! :)

2. guns4fun

guns4fun New Member

Nah, your not the only xd owner. I got an xd-45C and an xd-45 service. Sorry but im too stupid to post pics :confused: .

3. Gearguy10

Gearguy10 New Member

I took this pic the first day I brought her home. Only 50 rounds through her at this point. Since this pic I've added an extended mag release. I should take a new pic.
    [​IMG]

4. Spartan

Spartan New Member

Xd9

not sure how this attachment works, ive got about 1200 bucks in my XD9

Attached Files:

5. Gearguy10

Gearguy10 New Member

Pardon my ignorance, but what did you add to put $1200 into a gun that retails for $500?

6. a1huntingsupply

a1huntingsupply New Member

Here is a picture of my XD40. The only upgrade is a set of decal grips.
    [​IMG]

7. Spartan

Spartan New Member

xd mods

well lets see, i have the grip, the extended mag base, the large quick release, the titanium guide rod, trigger kit, trigger bar, barrel, sights, spring, thumb rest, mag well, 9 mags all with 24 round capacity and three holsters. that puts it at approximately 1200 without even considering the 500 cost, but i would shop around a bit first, because i bought mine brand new for 390, i think i paid about 430 after tax and discount. actually went in to pick up an HK USP Compact, but i wanted to puke after i held it, the grip was that nasty, ill get one later and slip a hogue on it. the 1200 sig i picked up i walked out the door with for 700. its all about shopping around. just picked up another sig two days ago, this time i got the 556 long rifle ive been waiting for for a year, it retails for what, 1799, i walked out the door with it for 1100. already have an aimpoint and laser and gladius mounted to it with a RRA foregrip. just waiting for fixed sights to come out next month

8. earl

earl New Member

I've got an XD-45 that my wife got for me last Christmas. I purely love that gun, but I can't hit with it worth a durn. At 25 feet from a Shoot n See target, I have to aim at the top to hit the center. I've only shot one box of shells through it, so I must be holding or sighting it wrong. You folks are gun savvy, there's not anything that could be wrong with the gun, right?

9. elteemike

elteemike New Member

Unlikely there's anything wrong with the gun. If you're accustomed to a center hold...top of the front sight centered on the target bullseye or X-ring, and are hitting high consistently, try a "six o'clock" hold/sight picture, with the bullseye or X-ring sitting on top of the front sight. As the range increases with the XD (say at 25 yards), the six o'clock hold becomes more efficient. Hope this helps...

10. rev-arb

rev-arb New Member

I just realized that i do not have a pict of my XD......what a terrible father I am.

11. Wynder

Wynder New Member

I had my XD-9 sent out to Springer Precision to get a set of Dawson Precision Fiber Optic sights installed -- also getting one of his stainless steel extended magazine releases as well... I started shooting USPSA/IPSC in the Production division.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. tdtucka5

tdtucka5 New Member

what cal. ?

i turn 20 in dec. when i turn 21 i am buying a pistol. should i get a xd or beretta? i really like how both of them feel in my hand. tell me what kind of features there are in the xd and tell me why i should get one over any other handgun...

13. River Bend

River Bend New Member

I'll show my pretty

Here's one of mine in Dark Earth, 45 Tactical

Attached Files:

14. Tex in Maine

Tex in Maine New Member

this is my XD45 compact with the 13 and 10 round mags.

[​IMG]

15. mhow124

mhow124 New Member

Here's my XD-9 with the Streamlight TLR-2 (tactical light/laser).

Attached Files:

• gun.jpg
      gun.jpg
      File size:
      53.6 KB
      Views:
  16. tex45acp

tex45acp New Member

My XD45 Service I carry IWB in a Brommeland Max Con V and a double mag pouch. I have also installed Tru-Glo Tritium Fiber Optic sights on it.

[​IMG]

here you can see it doing Home Defense duty with an X2 flashlight.

[​IMG]

and it's a shooter as well.
    [​IMG]

17. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Hey tuck. I don't even own an XD (yet) and I would say XD. 21'st century design (unlike the Beretta 1938 design).

18. Landor

Landor New Member

Here is my 45c with TFO sights and Boom-Stick Holster.

[​IMG]

19. pl73123

pl73123 New Member

20. nam6869usmc

nam6869usmc New Member

Amazing, I actually thought I was in a "GLOCK" photo room....how did they copy the Glock so well & get a way with it????? Are Companies actually allowed to do that..